To get the monthly payment of R350 one can apply online by visiting the official website of South African Social Security Agency, which is accessible at to know the application process stay tuned.
SASSA R350 Grant Online Application
People who are unable to provide for their basic needs and those of their families are eligible for temporary help under the Social Relief of Distress program. Through this program, users may purchase the necessary products and services with vouchers, or in some provinces, the government provides monetary support.
SASSA R350 Grant online application cbe submitted at The goal of these handouts is to promote the health, education, and standard of living of the elderly, children, and jobless. The recipients of these funds can pay about 60% of their monthly expenses.
SASSA R350 Grant Application Status Check
After applying for an R350 grant, you may visit the SASSA website at srd.sassa.gov.za to monitor the progress of your application. Additionally, you will get an SMS updating you on the progress of your application.
All applications submitted by the 15th of the next month will be processed by SASSA R350, and you will get an SMS confirmation of the results. Once everything is finished, you may use the data on this page to verify your SASSA status.
How to Apply for the SASSA R350?
To apply and get benefits, the recipient who satisfies the eligibility requirements has to do the specified actions.
- Visit the SASSA’s main website https//srd.sassa.gov.za.
- There is an option to apply online on the portal front page.
- Enter your phone number and one-time PIN after clicking that.
- You will be sent to the new website after entering the PIN. Choose the program here.
- Next, complete the necessary fields, include the appropriate, legitimate papers with the application, and submit them.
Visit the SASSA Government webpageto apply to any of the South African programs. The procedures for obtaining the SRD SASSA R350 Grant in January 2024 are as follows.
Application via WhatsApp
- On your phone, make a contact with 082 046 8553.
- Using WhatsApp, send a hello message to this number.
- Say “help” in response to the automatic answer.
- Select option #4 from the list of alternatives.
- Answer the Unathi SASSA platform message with “SRD.”
- Verify whether you are applying on behalf of someone else or yourself.
- Initiate the application process by providing your ID number, last name, and name.
Eligibility of Receiving the SRD SASSA R350 Grant
To be eligible for these awards, the recipients must enroll and meet the following requirements:
- Anyone between the ages of 18 and 59 is eligible.
- holding a permanent residence permit in South Africa.
- possessing a maximum monthly income of R624 or less.
- not being qualified to receive any more social assistance from the government.
- having been registered as a refugee and a permanent resident of South Africa.
Individuals who qualify may get monthly assistance via the SRD SASSA R350 program, which is a temporary financial aid program. The individual wishing to enroll in this program to get financial aid for their children, handicap, or old age. To be eligible, they must fulfill these conditions.
The SRD SASSA R350 Grant January rates are anticipated to rise by 5% for each social security program starting in 2024. Consequently, the beneficiaries will get monthly payments between R350 to R2080.
How To Fix Common SASSA R350 Grant Errors?
Eligible people of South Africa receive funds administered and managed by SASSA. From application submission to the monthly payments, SASSA Checks numerous things before giving each individual a grant. The award is only given to those who fulfill the qualifying requirements at the time of application and each month.
A R350 grant recipient may not receive payments permanently if they were qualified at the time of application. The SASSA will deny a person’s payments for a month if they don’t fulfill qualifying requirements. R350 grants are denied until they meet qualifying requirements again.
The award status may be incorrect owing to typical errors made by applicants while inputting their ID numbers or personal information. If they apply with the erroneous ID number, they may obtain an invalid number error. Incorrect ID numbers cause most errors. System errors might potentially cause it.
If someone gets an invalid ID Number error, they should verify or re enter it. They may contact SASSA for help if the issue continues. The SASSA R350 grant application is often denied owing to typical faults found in applicants. They may have qualified for the award, but erroneous information or lack of documentation might result in rejection.
Visit Bscnursing Homepage To Get the Latest Updates.