The Yono SBI registration is basically a process which is done by the consumers for various purposes. The Yono SBI Registration allows users to do their money transaction in safe mode and also to avail various benefits effectively.
Yono SBI Registration
The yono is an integrated digital banking platform offered by State Bank of India. With the help of Yono SBI Registration consumers are enabled to access a variety of financial and other services.
It includes flight, train, bus and taxi bookings, online shopping or medical bill payments. At present Yono is offered as a mobile banking app for both IOS and Android.
Yono SBI Registration Eligibility Criteria
Some Common eligibility criteria are –
- You should hold an account with the State Bank of India (SBI).
- This could be a savings account, current account, or any other type of account offered by SBI.
- Those who are 18 years, only they are eligible for certain services under the supervision of their guardians or parents.
- You require a registered mobile number in the bank.
- This mobile number will be used for authentication purposes during the registration process.
- You may be required to provide certain documents such as identity proof, address proof, and others as per the bank’s KYC (Know Your Customer) norms.
- These documents may include Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport, driver’s licence, etc.
- Since Yono SBI is a digital platform, you need access to the internet via a smartphone or computer to register and use the services.
Yono SBI Registration Required Documents
- Valid Identity Proof includes PAN card, passport, voter ID card, etc.
- Address Proof which verifies your current address like Aadhaar card, utility bills rental agreement, or any other document issued by government authorities.
- Bank Account Details including the account number, branch code, and IFSC code.
- Registered Mobile Number which ensures that the mobile number you provide is registered with the bank and is active.
- Personal Information like your full name, date of birth, email address, and any other details requested during the registration process.
- Sometimes, you may need to provide passport-sized photographs for KYC purposes.
- Digital signature or a scanned copy of your signature for authentication purposes.
Yono SBI Registration Process
- Visit the google play store for Android devices or the apple play store for IOS devices and search for Yono SBI.
- Download and install the app on your smartphone.
- Once the app is installed, open it by tapping on the Yono SBI icon.
- On the app home screen you will typically see an option that says “New User? Register Here”or something similar.
- Tap on that option to proceed with the registration process.
- You will be prompted to enter various details like SBI account number, CIF number, registered mobile number and other needed data.
- After entering your details you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the app to verify your mobile number and continue the registration procedure.
- After the verification of mobile number you will be required to set up a user ID and Password for your Yono SBI account.
- You may be prompted to select security questions and provide answers to them. This is an extra security measure to protect your account.
- Review the terms and conditions of using Yono SBI and accept them to proceed and accept them with the process of registration.
- Once you have entered all the required data and set up your credentials, confirm your registration. You received the message of confirmation which shows that you are registered successfully.
Yono SBI Registration Benefits
Yono SBI offers a wide range of banking services that you can access conveniently from your smartphone. These include checking your account balance, viewing account statements, transferring funds, paying bills, and more.
Yono SBI provides access to a marketplace where you can shop for a wide range of products and services. Additionally, you can access exclusive deals, discounts, and cashback offers available through the platform.
Through Yono SBI Registration users are able to avail some unique features like instant account opening, solution for all banking needs, smart spending and spending analysis etc.
Go to Bscnursing Homepage.