What is Solar Panel:- Electricity has become the biggest necessity of our everyday life. Therefore, work is being done rapidly on the renewal process of generating electrical energy. electrical energy Usually it was made on things like coal or water, but there is a danger of these getting exhausted, due to which a renewal of electrical energy was done in which solar energy, and wind The process of making electricity from things that never end started. At present, the process of generating electricity from solar energy is popular in this renewable process. when we solar energy If we generate electricity then the equipment required for this is It is called solar panel. You must have heard the word solar panel in your everyday life, but do you know? what is solar panel, How does a solar panel work? And what is the thing inside the solar panel, due to which solar energy is converted into electrical energy?
India Solar panels are being used to provide electricity to even the smallest areas in every state. For this reason it has become necessary that what are solar panels And the understanding of how to recognize whether a solar panel is good or bad should reach every person. For this reason, today’s article has been written in which we are going to give you all types of information related to solar panels in detail in simple words.
|About Article||What is Solar Panel?|
|Solar Panel Subsidy Scheme||Click Here|
|Solar Panel Mfd. Company||Tata, luminous, Patanjali, Microteach|
|Central Government Solar Energy Portal|
What are Solar Panels?
Solar panel is a device which converts solar energy into electrical energy with the help of semiconductor. It is a device which does not require any type of fuel like diesel petrol to function, it works only on the energy of the sun.
Wilflee Smith was the first to discover that electrical energy could be generated from sunlight in 1873. A few years later, a French scientist, Edmond Baccel, introduced the word solar panel for the first time and demonstrated the conversion of solar energy into electrical energy through a device.
how to make solar panel
Solar panel is made up of many solar cells. That solar cell consists of semiconductors like silicon which are arranged in a special way and mixed with some other material like phosphorus to form a cell so that when the sun’s rays fall on that cell, the electrons can go out of their orbit. And can generate electrical energy. The solar cell used in solar panel works on photovoltaic effect.
Inside a solar cell, there are different types of things like solar cell, glass, EVA, backsheet and frame which together form a solar panel. You can also prepare solar panels at home but it will generate very less electrical energy.
Method of connecting solar panel. How to Connect Solar Panels
First of all, carefully inspect the house for which you want to avail solar panel facility, that is, choose a place where adequate sun energy is available during the day. You select the part of your pupil where solar energy is received and then follow the instructions given below in the order –
- First of all, you have to find a suitable place at a high place where you can keep the solar panel and from there you have to take the wire throughout the house.
- Take the wire from the place chosen by you and go throughout the house, now do the wiring throughout the house by connecting the appropriate wires to the devices you want to run on the solar panel.
- Place the solar panel in the place from where you removed the wire. Keep in mind that the solar panel should not be knocked anywhere while carrying it, it is very fragile.
- Place the solar panel and check that there is no shadow falling on it. There should not be any kind of shadow on the solar panel, sunlight should fall directly on it.
- If you want to fit the solar panel on the wall of your student, then for this, calculate the length and width of the solar panel and keep that name on the wall, make a hole, and with the help of wall mounted stand, fit the solar panel on the wall. Do it.
- Now you have to connect a 6mm wire to the MC4 connector. Keep in mind that the wire should be long enough that if ever the position of the solar panel has to be changed in future, then the work can be done with this wire.
- Now the solar panel wire has to be connected to the inverter and battery. After connecting the solar panel wire to the battery and the battery wire to the inverter, connect the input of the charge controller to the power circuit of the house, after which the inverter used in the house will put the wire to the output of the inverter.
- Now after this, you have to open the main power board or power circuit of your house and connect the wire coming from the inverter here so that even when the lights go off, every equipment given by you with solar connection starts lighting automatically.
- Now you have to drop the main MCB of your house and then turn on the inverter. If your connection is done properly then your connected device will work properly even if the MBC is dropped.
- After all connections are completed as per instructions, clean and start using your solar panels.
What is inside a solar panel?
A solar panel is made up of many small solar cells. A solar cell consists of a layer of silicon containing phosphorus to produce a negative charge and boron to produce a positive charge. Many such solar cells together form a large solar panel.
Nowadays, solar panels are also being made using some carbon material, which is a renewal process in solar panels. Solar panels are also made through different processes, but at present the most popular solar panel is made from a layer of silicon.
Solar panel manufacturing company in India. Best Solar Panel Company
If you are looking for solar panels, then let us tell you that there are different types of solar panel manufacturing companies in India. Among them, the list of most popular solar panel companies in India is given below –
- Vikram Solar
- Vaaree Solar
- Patanjali Solar
What is Solar Panel FAQ’s
Q. What is solar panel?
Solar panel is made up of individual solar cells which is a device with the help of which we can convert solar energy into electrical energy.
Q. Who invented solar panel?
Solar panel was invented by Willoughby Smith in 1873.
Q. How does a solar panel work?
In the solar panel, the semiconductor is arranged to absorb some of the sun’s energy in such a way that due to the photovoltaic effect, the photon coming from the sun’s rays knocks the electron out of its orbit, thereby giving us electricity.
Q. Which company has the best solar panels?
The best and reliable solar panel is considered to be from Tata company, which you can easily buy from their official website or from any solar panel distributor near you.
Today in this article we tried to explain it to you in simple words. What is solar panel (What is Solar Panel? Apart from this, we also told you how solar panel works and how solar energy can be converted into electrical energy through solar panel. If you have now understood about solar panels by carefully reading all the information given in this article, then share it with your friends and also do not forget to tell your suggestions and ideas in the comments.