What is Off-Grid Solar Systems:- Off-Grid Solar System is a battery operated solar system. Due to which government grade is not required to generate electricity. This is a complete solar setup with solar panel, solar battery and solar inverter. like other solar systems off grid solar system (Off-GRID Solar System) To convert sunlight into electricity solar panel Uses
In such a situation, if you also want to buy Off Grid solar system, but do not know anything about it, then in this article we will give you detailed information about all the things related to it like – Off – Off Grid Solar Systems Characteristics. How does an off-grid solar system work?
Off Grid Solar System Price (Off Grid Solar Systems Price List 2023) Advantages and Disadvantages of Off Grid Solar Subsidy on On-Grid Solar System, (Off Grid Solar Systems Subsidy) Off Grid Solar System Company Name If you know anything about it If you don’t know then we will request you to stay on the article till the end.
What is on-grid solar system?
|Article type||solar panel|
|Article||What is off grid solar system|
|Benefits of installing off grid solar system||Can reduce electricity costs|
|what will be the price||70 to 75 thousand rupees per kilowatt|
|where to buy from||online/offline|
Features of off-grid solar system Off Grid Solar Systems Characteristics
- Off grid solar system is especially useful in rural areas where electricity is not available. It works to provide instant electricity there.
- There are many places in India where there is a very complex problem of electricity transmitter due to which one has to face power cuts. Off-GRID Solar System supplies electricity at such places.
- Its price is a bit expensive.
- Off Grid Solar Systems can be found in every budget range.
- Does not require much maintenance or care.
How does an off-grid solar system work? How to Work Off GRID SOLAR SYSTEMS
Off grid solar system works completely on solar and battery. The solar panel used in this system generates DC current and through which the battery gets charged. During the day, when there is sunlight or the electricity generated from the solar panel, it runs the load and with the help of the remaining solar energy, the battery is charged, due to which you are able to use electricity even during the night. Off Grid Solar System Main Line That is, when the electricity coming from the meter goes off, it provides electricity with the help of inverter and battery.
The biggest feature of Off Grid Solar Panel System is that the bigger the system, the more time you will get breakup. Understand in simple words that if its system is small then you will be able to use the electricity produced by it only during the day and not at night. Therefore, you should always buy a larger sized off-grid solar system if you need to use more electricity. If you want to do it in quantity then
Vikram Solar Panel Price List 2023
Off Grid Solar System Price | Off Grid Solar Systems Price
The price of Off Grid Solar Systems can generally range from Rs 70 to Rs 75 thousand per kilowatt for small systems and Rs 55 thousand to Rs 65 thousand per kilowatt for large systems. However, the price of a customized solar system may be more or less than the above systems. So if you are in your home Off Grid Solar Panel Systems If you want to install it, you can talk to a solar expert about it. According to which you will easily understand that off grid solar system What is the price?
UTL Solar Panel Price List 2023
Advantages and Disadvantages of Off Grid Solar Off Grid Solar Profit and Loss
Off Grid Solar Profit | Benefits of Off-Grid Solar System
- It provides 6-48 hours of battery backup as per the usage.
- Off grid solar system is operated by battery. Therefore its dependence on the government grid is less.
- Off grid solar system works even without electricity grade. So you don’t have to pay the electricity bill.
- The payback period of this system is up to 5-7 years. After that you will get free electricity for many years.
tata solar panel price list 2023
Off Grid Solar Disadvantage | Disadvantages of Off-Grid Solar System
- Off-grid solar systems are more expensive than on-grid solar systems. Therefore, it is not possible for everyone to buy it.
- When the battery is fully recharged then if you do not use the power. so in this you net metering Do not use it which wastes electricity.
- Solar batteries may need to be replaced after 5 to 7 years.
Subsidy on on-grid solar systems. On Grid Solar Systems Subsidy
Subsidy is also given by the government to encourage solar systems. In such a situation, if you are buying Off Grid Solar Systems, then you will be given the following types of subsidies by the government, the details of which we are giving below. –
- 1kW Solar System – 3kW Solar System = 40% subsidy
- 4kW Solar System – 10kW Solar System = 20% subsidy
Off Grid Solar System Company Name | Off Grid Solar Systems Company
FAQ’s Off-GRID Solar System
Q. What is off grid solar system?
Ans. In off grid solar system, you can store the excess electricity produced by the solar panel in the solar battery. You can use the stored electricity at night or when the panels are not generating electricity.
Q. Where can I install off grid solar system?
Ans. It is completely up to you. You can install it on your terrace or you can install it on any shade free place.
Ans. Yes, 40% subsidy is given by the government on solar panels.
Ans.Solar inverters work as conventional inverters in off grid system. This is just an upgrade for solar applications.