Waaree launches 715w Bifacial solar panel
At REI Expo, every company displays its latest technology products. Where we get to know which new products this company is going to launch in the market in the coming time. Similarly, Waaree company has also launched its 715w bifacial solar panel at REI Expo 2023.
As the technology of solar panels is getting better, their power generation is also increasing, however, at the same time, the size of solar panels is also increasing and their weight is also increasing.
But such 715w solar panel is used for setting up large MW solar plants instead of homes, so that maximum electricity can be produced in minimum space. If you install a 7kw solar system at home. For that, you will have to install about 21 solar panels of Poly Crystal Line technology. You can prepare a 7 kilo watt solar system with only 10 solar panels of 715w.
With this you can estimate how much space you can save and how much electricity you can produce in less space.
Benefits of installing 715w Bifacial solar panels
Although there are many benefits of installing solar panels, but bi-facial solar panels have more benefits than all the old technology solar panels.
- Its biggest advantage is that it can generate electricity from both the sides, due to which its efficiency increases by about 11%.
- Albedo means how much light is reflected from a surface. For example, snow has a high albedo value, while road has a low albedo value. Bifacial solar panels can capture more light from higher albedo surfaces, increasing their output.
- These solar panels can generate more electricity in less space, due to which the cost of installation materials is also reduced.
- In Bifacial solar panels, glass is applied on both sides, due to which its strength increases and that is why bifacial solar panels last longer than other solar panels.
- These solar panels produce much better electricity than other solar panels during rainy and winter days.
715w Bifacial Mono PERC Half Cut Price
However, the price of a solar panel depends on its size and technology. If you buy a solar panel of old technology, you will get it for around Rs 30 per watt. Whereas, if you buy a solar panel of Bifacial Mono PERC Half Cut technology, you will get it for Rs. 30 per watt. It will be available for around ₹40-45 per watt.
- High module conversion efficiency – Module efficiency up to 21.3%
- Half-cell Design – Less energy loss caused by shading due to new cell string layout and lower cell connection power loss due to half-cell design.
- Excellent weak light performance – More power output in weak light condition such as cloudy, morning and sunset
- Higher Durability against harsh environment – Reliable quality leads to a better sustainability even in harsh environment
- Lower operating temperature – Lower operating temperature and temperature coefficient increases the power output
- Anti-PID (Potential induced degradation) – Excellent Anti-PID performance
- Lower LCOE – 2% more power generation, lower LCOE
- Brand: Waaree
- Product Origin: India
- Colour: Full Black/Silver
- Number Of Cells: 132cells
- Solar Cell: 210mm solar cells
- Power Ranger: 715w
- Size: 2384mm×1308mm×35mm
- Type: N-type HJT Bifacial
- Max Power: 715W
- Warranty: 30 years
|Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp) [V]||41.99|
|Open Circuit Voltage [Voc]||50.1|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc) [A]||18.6|
|Maximum Power Current(Imp) [A]||17.02|
|Module Efficiency [%]||22.95%|
|Temperature Coefficient of Isc(α_Isc)||+0.048%/℃|
|Temperature Coefficient of Voc(β_Voc)||-0.280%/℃|
|Temperature Coefficient of Pmax(γ_Pmp)||-0.350%/℃|
If you are thinking of setting up a big solar plant, then you can use 715w solar panel of Waaree company. If you want to install a solar system in your home, then you can also use 400-500w solar panel of Waaree company. Can prepare solar system.
715w solar panel price in india, 715w solar panel price, 715w solar panel cost, adani 715 watt solar panel price, 715 watt solar panel datasheet, kirloskar solar panel 715 watt price,