Uttaranchal University Dehradun announces Entrance Exam for Admission to PhD Program for Session 2023, Apply now
Uttaranchal University PhD Admission 2023 – Applications are invited from highly motivated and research-oriented applicants for the admission to PhD programs of Uttaranchal University, Dehradun in various disciplines for the winter Batch of academic year 2023-2024. Uttaranchal University has become the first university in the State of Uttarakhand to receive NAAC A+ Grade in the first cycle of Accreditation, thus creating a history. Uttaranchal University is committed for creating excellence through research in various fields of Law, Engineering, Applied Sciences, Life Science, Health sciences, Agricultural sciences, Management and Humanities. The varsity offers Full time (regular) and part-time Ph.D. programs as per guidelines of UGC. Read on for complete details on Uttaranchal University PhD Admission 2023
Uttaranchal University PhD Admissions 2023
PhD Program Offered
- Management – 10 Seats
- Law – 10 Seats
- Food Technology – 03 Seats
- Food Science & Nutrition – 03 Seats
- Biotechnology/ Microbiology – 10 Seats
- Physics – 10 Seats
- Mathematics – 05 Seats
- Chemistry – 10 Seats
- Environmental Science – 05 Seats
- Computer Application – 05 Seats
- Computer Science & Engineering – 10 Seats
- Energy and Eco- Sustainability – 02 Seats
- Mechanical Engineering – 05 Seats
- Civil Engineering – 05 Seats
- English – 10 Seats
- Journalism & Mass Communication – 03 Seats
- Pharmaceutical Science – 10 Seats
- Agriculture – 10 Seats
- ZooToglr – 05 Seats
- Full Time: 3 Years Minimum
- Part Time: 3 Years 6 Months Minimum
- Last date for receiving the application form : 20th December, 2023
- Entrance Examination for Ph.D. programme : Last week of December, 2023
- An applicant possessing any one of the following qualifications shall be eligible to apply for admission to a Ph.D. program of the University.
- A 2-year/4-semester master’s degree or equivalent in the concerned or allied subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed. Or
- A 1-year/2-semester master’s degree or equivalent in the concerned or allied subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed after a 4-year/8-semester bachelor’s degree Program. Or
- 4-year/8-semester bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the concerned or allied subject with a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade on a point scale. or
- M.Phil. degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- A relaxation of 5% marks or its equivalent grade may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled.
- Exemption from appearing at Entrance Examination: The candidates who have valid for fellowship/scholarship in UGC-NET/UGC- CSIR NET/GATE/CEED and similar National level tests based on an interview.
- Fill your complete details in “Registration Form”.
- If Already Registered Click Here to login Log In (www.uttaranchaluniversity.ac.in )
- A confirmation mail will be sent to you on your e-mail id along with your registration activation link.
- On clicking this link your online registration account will be activated.
- This activation will redirect you to on login page or in your account page, where you have to fill all other academics details.
- Keep payment details ready, which may be Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI/Internet Banking.
- Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website