Application Process for Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination (UP B.Ed JEE) 2024 begins
UP B.Ed JEE 2024 Application Process – Bundelkhand University has begun the application process for Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination (UP B.Ed JEE) 2024. As per the notification, candidates can register for UP B.Ed JEE 2024 till March 3, 2024 without late fee and with Late Fees till March 10, 2024. The candidates who are eligible and preparing for the examination can register for the state-level entrance examination on the official website i.e., Candidates will be required to pay the application fee of ₹1400/- for general and OBC category and ₹700/- for SC and ST category.
The admit card for the same will be available from April 13, 2024 on wards and UP B.Ed JEE 2024 entrance examination will be conducted on April 24, 2024. UP B.Ed JEE is conducted for admission to B.Ed courses in various Colleges and Universities in the State of Uttar Pradesh.
Steps to Apply for UP B.Ed JEE 2024
- Visit the official website
- Click on UP B.Ed JEE 2024 link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will get the registration link.
- Click on the link and enter the required details.
- Once registration is done, login to the account.
- Fill the application form and make the payment of application fees.
- Click on submit and download the confirmation page.
- Take a print out of the online application for future reference.
The entrance exam will consist of two papers – paper 1 and paper 2. Both paper 1 and paper 2 will have two parts of 50 questions in each part. Paper 1 will have general knowledge and Hindi language questions and paper 2 will comprise general aptitude test, and subject aptitude – arts, science, commerce or agriculture.