University of Hyderabad announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2024, Apply now
University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2024 – The School of Management Studies (SMS), University of Hyderabad invites applications for admission to two-year full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme for the academic Session 2024-26. The School of Management Studies (SMS) offers three (2 year duration full-time) MBA programmes. One in General Management, one in Healthcare & Hospital Management and the third one in Business Analytics. Check the post below for more details on University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2024
University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2024
- The online application will be live from 01st November 2023
- The online application will be live from 01st Nov to 31st December 2023
- Classes will commence in the month of July, 2024
- A minimum three year first class Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent with 60%) in any discipline recognised by UGC/the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE, obtained on or before June 2024. Those completing their final examinations by June, 2024 can also apply.
- Should appear in CAT-2023, conducted by the IIMs on 26th November, 2023.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website
- Prospectus-cum-Application form can also be downloaded from the University’s website
- After filling the online application form, the candidate can pay the fees immediately using the Online Payment Gateway link provided on the form.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information is available on the University website.
- For General: 600/-
- For EWS : Rs.550/-
- For OBC : Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/PWD(PH) : Rs 275/-.
- Mode of Payment : Through Online Mode
- CAT 2023 scores will be used for shortlisting the candidates for group discussion/interview. A candidate therefore has to appear for CAT 2023 to be conducted by the IIMs during November, 2023
- IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
For more details and apply please visit the official website