University of Calcutta announces Admission to PhD Program in Psychology for Session 2023, Apply now
University of Calcutta PhD in Psychology Admission 2023 – University of Calcutta, Department of Psychology, invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to PhD Programme in Psychology for the year 2023.
Calcutta University PhD Admission 2023 in Psychology
- Last date to apply : December 08, 2023
- Exam Date : December 18, (11.00 AM to 12.00 Noon)
- Result Announced : December 19, 2023 (at 10.30 AM)
- Interview (offline mode) : December 19, 2023 (from 11.00 am)
- M.A. / M.Sc. in Psychology/Applied Psychology/ Clinical psychology/ Developmental psychology/ Experimental psychology/ Social psychology/ Health psychology/ Industrial and organizational psychology.
- Application Form can be downloaded at the official website
- The prescribed application form (obtainable from the Department of Psychology) by paying Rs. 100.00
- Duly filled-in application form along with scanned self-attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets of Master’s degree, NET/SET/M.Phil (if applicable), age proof certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), and copy of Aadhar card and copy of SBI payment receipt /offline challan receipt must reach the office of the Head of the Department within 15th September 2023
- Application fee : Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through SBI Collect or cash.
- Selection will be based on an online written test and online Interview.
- The candidates who have already passed UGC (JRF) examination/NET/SET/SLET/GATE /Teacher Fellowship or equivalent examinations or passed the M.Phil in Clinical Psychology or equivalent examinations are exempted from the written examination. Such candidates can directly appear for the interview but they need to submit their application forms for admission within 12/04/2023
Calcutta University PhD Psychology Entrance Exam Pattern
- Exam mode : Offline mode
- Duration : 2 Hours
- Total Marks : 50
- The candidates have to write a research proposal of 20 marks within 1500 words.
- The candidates have to answer one question (Out of six alternatives) of 10 marks from any one of the six specializations namely Clinical psychology, Developmental psychology, Experimental psychology, Social psychology, Health psychology and Industrial psychology within 800 words.
- The candidates have to answer 2 questions (Out of twelve alternatives) of 5 marks each from any of the six specialization areas namely Clinical psychology, Developmental psychology, Experimental psychology, Social psychology, Health psychology and Industrial psychology within 300 words for each answer.
- The candidates have to answer 5 questions (Out of ten alternatives) of 2 marks each from General psychology within 100 words for each answer.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website