T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal announces Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission 2024-26, Apply Now
TAPMI MBA Admission 2024 – T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) for the academic session 2024-26
TAPMI MBA Admission 2024
- Master of Business Administration – MBA
- Master of Business Administration – Banking and Financial Services (MBA-BKFS)
- Master of Business Administration – Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM)
- Master of Business Administration – International Business (MBA-IB)*
- Master of Business Administration – Marketing (MBA-Marketing)
- Master of Business Administration – Technology Management (MBA-Tech) **
- *MBA-International Business is semester-based program while others are trimester based.
- The tentative intake for 2024-26 across all 5 programs (except MBA-Tech) is likely to be 500-530.
- For MBA-Tech offered at Bengaluru, intake is 60.
- TAPMI Admission Application Commencement: 10th November, 2023
- TAPMI Admission Application Close: 20th December, 2023
- TAPMI Admissions Final Selection First List Announcement: 10th April, 2024 (Tentative)
- Commencement of MBA First Year Term I: June/July, 2024 (Tentative)
- A Graduate Degree from a recognized University with not less than 50% marks
- (Final year students may also apply. However, the admission shall be cancelled if they obtain less than 50% in their graduation).
Specific eligibility for MBA Technology Management
- Minimum two years of work experience
- Should be able to demonstrate interest in technology domain in the technology interview round & should be interested in pursuing a career in technology domain.
- The Admission Process provided below explains the common process followed across all Programs.
- Each MBA Program may have additional components for selection based on its specific
- Shortlist and Merit list for each Program is separate and independent of each other. Shortlist/Selection in one Program does not guarantee shortlist/selection for the other Program (for candidates who apply to more than one program).
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website
- Application must be complete in all respects and filled with requisite information. No blanks can be left. Once the form is filled and submitted, the candidate could view it but no further amendments are possible.
- Read all instructions carefully before filling up the online Application process available on the website
Application Form Fee (non-refundable)
- Any one MBA program: Rs. 1,850/-
- Any two MBA programs: Rs. 2,450/-
- Any three MBA programs: Rs. 3,200/-
- Any four MBA programs: Rs. 4,000/-
- Candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria, will be shortlisted for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Apart from high test scores & consistently good academic record, preference is given to candidates with work experience, entrepreneurial spirit, academic and gender diversity, achievements in sports and social activities, leadership potential, integrity & values.
- Some of the key parameters towards final selection include the following:
- CAT/XAT/GMAT/NMAT scores (whichever is higher).
- Academic profile (Class X, XII & Graduation).
- Work experience (type of company, total experience etc.)
- Personal Interview.
- Moderated Group Discussion
For more details and apply please visit the official website