Suvastika launches 10 year long lithium battery
This time at REI Expo, where different companies were showcasing their latest technology products, Suvastika company had also showcased its lithium battery. By the way, in Suvastika company you also get to see smart solar inverters of latest technology.
The special thing about these solar inverters is that you can see all their data on your phone anywhere through the internet. Even if you have gone to another city, you will be able to see the data of your inverter on your phone itself. Along with this, the longest lasting lithium battery in Suvastika was also launched.
Suvastika launches 10 year long lithium battery
In today’s time, Tubular batteries are being used the most. Because many people are not aware of Lithium batteries and Lithium batteries have just started being installed in solar systems. And this is the biggest reason for using Tubular batteries. That you get it at a very low price.
But tubular batteries last much less than lithium batteries. We have to add water again and again in tubular batteries. Apart from this, tubular batteries also emit harmful gases. Lithium batteries have also been made to overcome all these problems. There is no need to put any kind of water in it. And it makes your solar system complete in a very less space.
Talking about tubular battery, a 150Ah @ C10 rating battery works properly only if it is charged for 10 hours and discharged for 10 hours. Similarly, the life cycle of tubular battery is completed in one day. And in tubular battery we get about 1000 life cycles, that is why it can last for 3 years very well. But if someone uses 1 life cycle in 2 days, then he can run this battery for 5-6 years also.
But in Suvastika’s lithium battery you get 3000 life cycles. If you use 1 life cycle a day, then your lithium battery can last for about 10 years. And if you complete one life cycle in 2 days, then this battery cannot last for about 20 years. Where power cuts are very less, the life cycle of the battery is also very useful. That is why lithium is used in such places. The battery lasts for a long time.
lithium battery price
If you look at the life cycle of lithium battery and its benefits, then it will be much cheaper than tubular battery. You do not need to do any kind of maintenance in lithium battery. It is much smaller in size than tubular battery and much lighter in weight. It is also light.
The life of lithium batteries is 3 to 4 times more than that of a normal tubular battery. But their price is only about twice that of tubular batteries. While two tubular batteries have to be changed in 7-8 years, which will cost around ₹ 30,000, whereas in 10-12 years, only one lithium battery has to be changed, which will cost around ₹ 32,000.
- 1kw Lithium Battery Price – Rs.33,000*
- 2kw Lithium Battery Price – Rs. 65,000*
- 5kw Lithium Battery Price – Rs.1,25,000*
- 10kw Lithium Battery Price – Rs. 2,50,000*
*The price of battery is subject to change by the company at any time.
So from this you can imagine how much cheaper Lithium battery is compared to tubular battery and how much more are its benefits.
- Using Cylindrical and Prismatic LifePo4 cells
- Inbuilt Battery Management System (BMS)
- Fast charging
- 3000 life cycles
- high quality cells
- high efficiency
- Fire safe
- Optimal Thermal performance with charging 0.5C or less
- Thermal seal to improve overall thermal performance of packs
- Long battery life of 7-10 years
- Maintenance free
- MCB at back for extra protection
- Battery indication at front panel
LIFEPO4 battery is a type of lithium ion battery that uses lithium ferrous phosphate (LiFePO4) as a cathode. There are some main advantages of LIFEPO4 battery.
- High energy density: Lithium batteries have higher energy density, which means they can store more energy in a smaller, lighter package.
- Longer lifespan: Lithium batteries can tolerate more charge-discharge cycles without significant degradation, resulting in a longer operational lifetime.
- Faster charging and discharging: Lithium batteries get charged in 2 to 3 hours, whereas tubular lead acid batteries take 15 hours to charge.
- IOT feature: Lithium battery has battery management system to monitor and control its parameters through Bluetooth and Wi-Fi mobile application.
- Lower self-discharge rate: Lithium batteries have a lower self-discharge rate, which means they can retain their charge for longer periods of time, even when not in use.
- Smaller size and weight: Lithium batteries can have very small size and weight, making them easy to install and handle in various applications.
- No maintenance: Lithium batteries require no maintenance like water topping up, regular checking of water level and acid redirection.
- Improved efficiency: Lithium batteries have higher charge and discharge efficiency, which means less energy is wasted during charge and discharge.
- Safety features: Many lithium batteries have advanced safety features such as over charge protection, overcharge protection, and thermal management systems.
- Scalability: Lithium battery systems can be easily scaled up and down based on energy requirements.