Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board will release the admit card for the CHO Re-Exam 2024 on February 13. Thousands of candidates across the State, who are going to participate in the exam will be able to download it by visiting the official website at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/.
RSMSSB CHO Admit Card 2024
RSMSSB has officially confirmed that admit cards for Community Health Officers will be released officially on February 13, 2024. Each and every single individual who registered themselves to participate in this exam are informed that not a single individual will get the physical copy of the hall ticket, each one has to download it from the official website for further reference.
|Rajasthan CHO Re-Exam 2024
|Exam Conducting Authority
|Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
|Admit Card Release Date
|February 13, 2024
|March 03, 2024
|1 hour 30 minutes
|100 multiple-choice questions
|+4 for correct answer, -1 for incorrect answer
Whether you belong to any district of Rajasthan, if you have applied to participate in the exam to be held for CHO then you must know that as soon as the hall ticket is made public officially on the official website of RSMSSB, link will be also activated inside the table above. To get the digital copy of the hall ticket, it is mandatory to have an SSO ID and Password, so make sure to be ready with it.
How to download the Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2024?
Candidates who are going to participate in the recruitment exam for the post of CHO are informed the admit card will be released online, and then aspirants will be able to download it by going through the step-by-step instructions.
- Visit the official Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board’s website, which can be accessed by visiting at
- On the web portal of RSMSSB, you will have an option that reads ‘News’, hit on it to make the other options visible.
- Here, you will have an option that will be ‘Recruitment Advertisement’ you need to tap on it to access the next page.
- On the another webpage, you have an option of the ‘Community Health Officer (Contract)-2022’ tap on it and get redirected to another page.
- You have an option that reads ‘Get Admit Card’ click on it and get redirected to the login page.
- At the end, you will be asked to provide your SSO ID and Password, fill in the details correctly and hit the Submit button to download the hall ticket.
Shortly after the release of the admit card for Community Health Officer (Contract)-2022, a link to download it will be also activated inside the table, which is available above.
Rajasthan CHO Exam Date 2024
Exam date for Community Health Officer (Contract) is announced officially by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board, it will be held across the State at multiple exam centres on March 03, 2024. Aspirants who are going to participate in the exam will be able to check the exam timings and reporting time by downloading the notification brochure.
Rajasthan CHO Exam Pattern 2024
Exam for the post of CHO will be held in offline mode with an exam time duration of an hour and thirty minutes, thousands of aspirants who enrolled to participate in the exam need to know that a total number of 100 multiple-choice questions of each 4 marks will be asked from General Awareness and Concerned Subject, for incorrect response, there will be a penalty of 1 mark as per RSMSSB.
Rajasthan CHO Exam Day Guidelines 2024
Candidates who are going to participate in the recruitment exam for the post of CHO may check the exam day guidelines from below.
- Candidates who are going to participate in the recruitment exam for CHO will have to report at the respective exam centre at least an hour before the exam commencement timing, because after the gate closing time RSMSSB’s officials won’t allow candidates to get entry.
- Each individual who registered themselves to participate in the exam for the post of CHO are informed that on the exam day, each individual will have to carry a photo identity with the physical copy of admit card.
- No electronic device such as a Mobile Phone, Calculator, Wristwatch, etc, will be allowed inside the exam hall of RSMSSB CHO 2024.
Go to Bscnursing Homepage To Get Relevant Content.