Rayalaseema University, Kurnool notifies Admission to Post Graduate Diploma Course in Yoga for Session 2023-24, Apply Now
Rayalaseema University PG Diploma Course Admission 2023 in Yoga – On behalf of Directorate of Admissions, Rayalaseema University, Kurnool, the Raparthi Rama Academy of Yogic Sciences RAYS, Tekke, Nandyal is inviting applications from eligible candidates for admission to Part-Time Post Graduate Diploma Course in Yoga (PGDCY) for the academic year 2023-24. Yoga is an invaluable gift of India’s ancient tradition. Yoga is a scientific system that fosters healthy development of the physique and balanced development of the psyche. Yoga helps in promoting positive health, prevention of stress related health problems and rehabilitation. It also gives an integral approach to common ailments. State Council of Educational Research & Training, UGC, AICTE, and other such National bodies have made Yoga training mandatory in higher educational institutions. Read on for more details on Rayalaseema University PG Diploma Course in Yoga Admission 2023.
Rayalaseema University PG Diploma Courses in Yoga Admission 2023
- Program Name – PG Diploma Course in Yoga
- Duration – 1 YEAR (Part Time – Monday to Saturday 5 P.M to 7:30 P.M) )
- No. of Seats – 50
Medium of Instruction
- The medium of instruction for PG Diploma course in Yoga is Telugu and English. Examinations will be held in both Telugu/English.
- Application start date: 20th September 2023
- Last date for submission of Applications (with regular registration fee of Rs.500/-): 04th October 2023
- Last date for submission of Applications (with Late fee of Rs.900/-): 07th October 2023
- Counseling Date & Time: 11th October 2023
- Candidates who have already passed any degree exam recognized by any state, UGC or central University are eligible to study P.G. Diploma Course in Yoga (Part Time – 1 Year).
- Bachelor Degrees of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.A.Litt. & B.L. from Universities other than AP should be recognized by the University as equivalent thereto.
- No age limit for admission into the course.
- Submission of filled-in applications: This official website allows you to submit application online
- You can find the link below the content after reading all the information. A candidate has to pay Rs.500/- as Registration and Application Processing Fee on or before 04.10.2023 and with late fee of Rs.900/- on or before 07.10.2023 through account transfer and upload payment receipt, transaction ID on the online application.
- The following information must be kept ready for filling in the online application
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS /CAP etc
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status
- Note: the above original certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission.
- Admission shall be based on the percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examination and reservation matrix.
- At the time of admission candidates should produce the following original certificates
- Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate.
- Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination
- Migration Certificate (for other Universities)
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate).
- Intermediate original certificate
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC/ EBC candidates.
- 4 recent passport size Photos.
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- Two sets of Photostat copies of all the above certificates.
- Rs. 10,000/-
- Counseling Date & Time – 11.10.2023 (Wednesday, October 11, 2023) 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M
- Raparthi Rama Academy of Yogic Sciences, Tekke, Nandyal
- Candidate should bring all the original certificates and course fee of Rs. 10,000/- in DD in favor of Raparthi Rama Academy of Yogic Sciences payable at Nandyal
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website