According to the Universal Health Care law, the Philippine Health Insurance Corp. (PhilHealth) has stated that the premium contribution for its members will rise from 4% to 5% this year.
Philhealth Contribution 2024
PhilHealth’s extensive benefits packages, which include both proactive and curative care, guarantee that each member is safeguarded. These benefits are tailored to each member’s specific health needs at every stage of life and are determined by their health requirements rather than their financial situation.
As specified in the Universal Healthcare Law of 2019, the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth) reported that the planned 5% premium payment hike for all direct contributors will go into effect this year. All income brackets between P10,000.00 and P100,000.00 are affected by the adjustment.
|Monthly basic salary
|2024 to 2025
|P10,000.01 to P99,999.99
|P500.00 to P5,000.00
How to Apply for PhilHealth Contribution 2024?
- Visit the eRegister.PhilHealth.Gov.ph website.
- Click the “Register Now” button under the membership services option.
- To log in, enter your password, pin, and Philhealth ID.
- Enter the necessary information, like your email address and full name.
- Choose your payment option and category.
- Attach the required documents.
- After completion of all the necessary data, click “Submit”.
Eligibility for PhilHealth Contribution 2024
Here you can find out eligibility for philhealth contribution 2024.
- For eligibility to receive PhilHealth advantages a cumulative amount of nine (9) months of premium contributions made within the twelve (12) months immediately preceding the initial day of availability is needed.
- PhilHealth makes sure all Filipinos are covered by insurance.
- Citizens who are fully employed are automatically enrolled in PhilHealth because their employers are responsible for paying for their membership and ongoing contributions.
- Employers and employees split the premium, with every month’s contribution payments beginning at 3% and covering both public and private sector workers, including seafarers.
- The Universal Health Care Law of 2019 states that Filipinos 60 years of age and older who do not fall under any association category are automatically enrolled in PhilHealth.
How to claim Benefits from PhilHealth
Before being eligible to receive benefits, a PhilHealth member must fulfill several requirements. To start, to receive the benefit, there will need to be sufficient regularity of payment (SRP).
To be eligible for assistance, a member must have contributed for at least nine months in the twelve months before confinement.
Requirements to apply for PhilHealth Contribution 2024
Below is the list of the required material to apply for PhilHealth contribution 2024.
- A valid PhilHealth ID and password.
- An original PhilHealth Claim Form 1 that has been endorsed by your employer.
- A readable copy of your most recent Member Data Record Form (MDR). If the hospital has a My PhilHealth Portal account, they can skip this step.
- If the information isn’t on the MDR, provide official receipts as proof of contribution payments.
PhilHealth’s Contribution 2024 Services
PhilHealth offers a range of medical benefits to assist and enable Filipinos to access healthcare. A summary of PhilHealth’s benefit coverage is provided below.
- At approved healthcare facilities, inpatient benefits for PhilHealth members include diagnostic and treatment procedures, hospital costs, and professional fees; these are subtracted from the entire bill prior to discharge.
- The non-containment procedures that are provided at approved independent surgical clinics, HCIs, and primary care facilities, such as operations, radiotherapy, blood transfusions, and kidney transplantation, are covered by outpatient benefits.
- Pregnant women who make updated contributions to PhilHealth are eligible for maternity benefits that include an antenatal treatment package, a package for a typical spontaneous delivery, and insurance for other delivery methods like cesarean sections, breech extractions, and difficult vaginal deliveries.
Mental health services
- PhilHealth and the Department of Health (DOH) are collaborating to add mental health services to their primary healthcare package list, specifically the outpatient package.
Benefits of SDG
- To support the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), PhilHealth has created medical packages for its members who have been diagnosed with or are undergoing treatments for conditions like ambulatory malaria, outpatient HIV/AIDS, animal bites, and elective surgical methods of contraception.
Go to Bscnursing Homepage To get Relevant Topics.