Luminous’s largest 550w solar panel has arrived
Luminous has been working in the solar sector for many years and you get to see many solar products from Luminous such as solar inverters, solar batteries and solar panels. Every year Luminous improves its products. Be it solar panels or solar panels. Have inverter. Last year you got to see the Solarverter series of solar inverters from Luminous.
Now Luminous has also launched its 550w solar panel in the market. This solar panel comes with Mono Perc Halfcut technology. Due to which it will generate good electricity even in winter and rainy days. You can use this solar panel at such places also. Where most things change. Because even when it is cloudy, the generation of this solar panel remains quite good.
Luminous 550W/24V Mono Perc Halfcut Solar Panel Price
Actually, you can get Mono Perc Half cut technology solar panels in the market at the rate of Rs 40 per watt. According to that, you will get this solar panel for around Rs 22,000. But in many places this solar panel is sold for up to Rs 25,000. So it will depend on where you are buying it from.
But if you are thinking of buying it online, then you will get this solar panel there for up to ₹ 30000. So as far as you can, try to buy it in the local market. If even after that you do not get it for ₹ 22000, then You can buy 540w solar panel from UTL which will cost you around ₹ 20000 only.
Luminous 550W Solar panel Specifications
- What’s in the box? , 1N Solar Panel, 1N Warranty Card
- Dimensions (in cms) – 227.9*113.4*3.5CM
- Net Weight(In Kg) – 29kg
- Wattage – 550 watts
- Application Area – Commercial Applications, Homes and Small Shops
- Panel type – Mono PERC Half Cut
- Open circuit voltage voc – 49.80V
- Short circuit current Isc – 13.98 A
- Maximum Power Voltage Vmp – 41.95V
- Maximum Power Current Imp – 13.12 A
- Warranty – 144 months
Luminous 550W Solar Panel Features
- Capacity – 550W, 24V
- Voltage: Voltage at Max Power (Vmax) – 41.95V,
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) – 49.80V
- Current: Current at maximum power (imax) – 13.2A,
- Short Circuit Current (ISC) – 13.98A
- 25 Year Performance Warranty.
- Half Cut Solar Cell Technology
- BIS certified as per IS/IEC standards which is required for all solar panels.
- Good performance in clouds, dusk and dawn, in low visibility, low light.
Advantages of 550w Mono PERC Half Cut Solar Panel
Although installing a solar panel has many benefits in itself, but this solar panel is of the latest technology and is a very big solar panel, hence its benefits become even more.
With the help of this solar panel, you can install a very large solar panel in a very small space. For example, if you install poly crystal line technology solar panels in a 10Kw solar system, then you will need at least 30 solar panels. You can prepare a solar system of up to 10 kilo watts with just 18 solar panels of 550w each.
550w Mono PERC Half Cut Technology solar panels will generate good amount of electricity even when there is less sunlight and during winter, due to which the power generation of this solar panel will be much more than other solar panels.
If you want to install solar panel of latest technology and of Luminous company, then this is the best opportunity for you. Because your favorite company has now launched 550w solar panel which you are going to see in the market soon.