Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) announces Admission to PG ( M.V.Sc. & M.Tech) and PhD Program 2023
Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University PG and PhD Admission 2023 – Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVSAU) Wayanad announces Post Graduate and Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Programmes Admission for the Academic Year 2023-24. Interested candidates can check all the details of KVASU Wayanad PG and PhD Admission 2023 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
- Applications are invited for admission to the following programmes offered by Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University during the academic year 2023-24
- Ph.D. in Veterinary and Animal Sciences
- Ph.D. in Dairy Sciences and Technology
- Ph.D. in Biosciences
- Ph.D. in Climate Animal Agriculture Change
- Last date for submission of online application: 18th October 2023
- PhD in Veterinary & Animal Sciences: Master’s Degree in the respective/ related subject recognized by University with OGPA of 7.5/10 or equivalent OGPA,/ equivalent percentage of marks at Master’s Degree level. For SC/ST/PwD candidates the OGPA shall be 7.0/10 or equivalent.
- PhD in Dairy Sciences and Technology: Master’s Degree in the respective/related subject recognized by University with OGPA of 7.5/1.0 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks at Master’s Degree level. For SC/ST/PwD candidates the OGPA shall be 7.0/10 or equivalent.
- PhD in Biosciences: Persons having passed Post Graduate Degree (Master’s Degree in any Life Science subjects) Exam with at least 550/0 marks or equivalent Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) or an equivalent degree recognized by UGC are eligible to apply
- PhD in Climate Animal Agriculture Change Animal Agriculture: M.V.Sc./M.S.(Integrated) Agriculture Sciences/ Sciences/ Physical Sci. CCA / PG degree in Fisheries/ M.Sc. Biological with at least 50% marks or equivalent Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) are eligible to apply.
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates, the minimum marks required for application is 4570 in the Post Graduate Exam. In-service candidates who wish to apply to this programme should have published a minimum of two peer reviewed research articles
- M.V.Sc.: Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary and Animal Sciences recognized by the University with an OGPA of 6.0/10 or equivalent OGPA/ equivalent percentage of 500/o marks in the traditional system. For SC/ST/PwD candidate the of GPA shall be 5.5/10 or equivalent
- M.Tech.: Bachelor’s degree in Dairy Science and Technology/Dairy Technology recognized by the University with an OGPA of 6.0/1.0 or equivalent OGPA,/equivalent percentage of 50% marks in the traditional system. For SC/ST/PwD candidate the OGPA shall be 5.5/10 or equivalent
- Candidates, who are eligible for the programme and seeking admission, have to apply online through the University website https//application.kvasu.ac.in/ up to 18th October 2023
- All such candidates are directed to go through the Prospectus published by the University before registering in the online application portal issuance of hall ticket for the Entrance Exam, counselling and changes in the admission procedure, if any, will be intimated through the News and Announcement section in the University Website.
- Therefore, the candidates applying for the programme are directed to check the University website regularly and kindly note that there will not have any special intimation for the students.
- Incomplete or defective Applications will be summarily rejected
- Selection will be based on the rank list prepared using criteria such as the OGPA secured in the qualifying exam, scores in the entrance exam, relevant experience, publications, and any extracurricular activities.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website