The JSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 will be made available on its official website on January 2024. The dates of the JGGLCCE Written Exam are scheduled on 28th January and 04th February 2024.
JSSC CGL Admit Card 2024
The dates of the 2023 Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE) are set for 28th January and 04th February 2024.
On the official website of the organization, www.jssc.nic.in, the JSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 will be published in January 2024.
Every single data, such as the test date, time, location, roll number, registration number, and more, will be included on the individual admit card for each applicant.
A hard copy of the Jharkhand SSC CGL Admit Card is required for each applicant to carry to the testing location on the exam day as shown on the card.
Jharkhand CGL Admit Card 2024
The official website, jssc.nic.in, is where candidates who have filed their registration forms for the JSSC CGL test and want to appear for the test may get their JSSC CGL Admit Card 2024.
|Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
|Assistant Branch Officer, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Block Supply Officer, Planning Assistant
|Admit Card 2024
|Exam Date 2024
|28th January and 04th February 2024 (New Exam Date)
|Written Exam (Paper 1, 2 & 3), and document verification
The admit card includes personal details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, photograph, and signature. It is crucial to verify these details to ensure that there are no discrepancies.
How to download the JSSC CGL Admit Card 2024?
Candidates may get their JSSC CGL Admit Card 2024 for the Combined Graduate Level Exam by following the procedures listed below.
- Launch a web browser and go to the official Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission website at www.jssc.nic.in.
- Tap the Admit Card shown on the webpage under the Important Links Section.
- The screen will switch to a new page. The “JGGLCCE-2024 Admit Card Link” button should be clicked.
- Now click the link and enter all the requested information, including the “Password” and “User ID.”
- Click “Login” after the login information has been entered.
- It will show your JSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 on the screen.
- The JSSC CGL Admit Card may be downloaded and printed out for use in the test room and for any future needs.
JSSC CGL Exam Dates 2024
The much-anticipated JSSC CGL test Dates 2023 have been released, with the test taking place on 28th January and 04th February 2024.
JSSC will hold the CGL Exam on 28th January and 04th February 2024, to develop a shortlist of candidates for serving as a Junior Secretariat Assistant, Block Supply Officer, Planning Assistant, and Assistant Branch Officer.
Details Mentioned on JSSC CGL Hall Ticket 2024
Candidates should carefully review the information on their JSSC CGL Admit Card 2023, and should there be any discrepancies, they should contact the relevant authorities at www.jssc.nic.in.
- Candidates Full Name
- Roll number/ Registration number
- Exam Centre
- Exam Venue
- Date and Time of the exam i.e. Slot
- Father’s and Mother’s name
- Authority Signature
- Candidate’s signature
- Gender of the Candidate
- Instructions to Candidates for the Examination
JSSC CGL Exam Pattern 2024
Understanding test trends is essential to improving exam preparation. In accordance with the JSSC CGL test pattern, applicants who want to take the examination devise a study plan. Paper 1, Paper 2, and Paper 3 of the JSSC CGL Exam Pattern 2023 are available here.
- There is a linguistic paper in Paper 1. English and Hindi languages.
- JSSC CGL The first test paper comprises multiple-choice, objective questions.
- Grammer and the Unseen Passage form the basis of the inquiry.
- There will be three points awarded for each right response.
- The first test, Paper 1, is qualifying.
- To qualify in Paper 1, applicants must provide 30% of their total score.
- The second portion of the examination is a language proficiency exam with a regional or optional focus.
- The 100-mark JSSC Paper Exam comprises objective multiple-choice questions.
- Three marks will be awarded for each right response, and one point will be subtracted for each incorrect response.
- The exam will be given in both Hindi and English to the appropriate candidates.
For Paper 3
- General Knowledge is covered in Paper 3.
- Every question is of the objective, multiple-choice kind.
- Every question is worth three marks.
- For each incorrect answer, one point will be subtracted and a negative mark will be awarded.
- Both Hindi and English will be used in the questioning.
Visit bscnursing Homepage To Get the Relevant Updates.