JSPN Scholarship 2023-2024: Jaya Satya Pramoda Nidhi is the government inviting educational scholarship applications for the Candidates of Class 11th to graduation level (Class 11th, 12th, BE, BAMS, Dental, Medical, and Professional Courses). JSPN Scholarship 2023 is intended for the Candidates to belong to the Madhwa society. The purpose of this scholarship scheme is to financially support the poor, needy and exemplary Candidates of the Madhwa community to accomplish educational goals without facing any monetary problem. JSPN Scholarship 2023 last date is 28 September 2023.
In this article, we will get through the details of the JSPN Education Scholarship such as eligibility criteria, application form, important dates, rewards, and other related details. For more details visit the official website of Uttaradi Mutt Scholarship 2023-24.
JSPN Scholarship Important Dates
JSPN Scholarship categories are
- PUC and Below
- B.Com/BCA/B.Sc and other courses
- BE/BAMS/Dental/Medical and professional courses
Candidates can check here all the dates of the JSPN Scholarship.
Application Dates 2023:
|Name of the Category||Online Application Starting Date||Last Date to Submit Online||Last date of receiving a printed copy of applications|
|PUC and below||12th June 2023||28 September 2023||30th September 2023|
|B.Com/BCA/B.Sc and other courses||12th June 2023||28 September 2023||30th September 2023|
|BE/BAMS/Dental/Medical and professional courses||12th June 2023||28 September 2023||30th September 2023|
JSPN Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the JSPN Scholarship, Candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility requirements
- Candidates who belong from the Madhwa community and have a good academic background can apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates pursuing class 11th, 12th, BE, BAMS, Dental, Medical, and professional courses are eligible to apply.
JSPN Scholarship Application Procedure
Candidates may follow these steps to apply for the JSPN Scholarship
- After clicking this link, click on the “New Student” button.
- Now, fill up the details and click on the “register” button.
- After the successful registration, candidates will receive the confirmation message.
- Check your email and note down your “JSPN SID”.
- Activate your account through email and login using your registered email ID and password.
- Now, fill the rest of the details in the application form and submit it.
- Once the form is submitted, download the same and send it to the below address with the supporting documents
JSPN Scholarship Address
C/o Uttaradi Math, 5th Cross Road,
Bangalore – 560 004
Documents Required for JSPN Scholarship
- Self-attested copy of 10th Marks card for XI / XII standard students.
- Copy of bonafide student certificate.
- Self Attested copy of Last year’s marks card (2-semester marks card if in semester scheme).
- Copy of Income certificate.
- Copy of Educational fee paid receipt of 2023-24 only ( Only college fees.).
- Photocopy of your Aadhar Card (Student).
- Photocopy of your Student Bank details to verify your account number and IFSC i.e first page of passbook/ first page of account statement / canceled cheque leaf/letter from bank with the account number and IFSC.
JSPN Scholarship Amount
The scholarship will be awarded to the eligible candidates based on fund availability and requirement of the scholarship. Every year, the scholarship amount of around INR 12 lacs is distributed to the awardees.
JSPN Selection Criteria
The students will be selected on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
JSPN Scholarship Mission
- Aide poor, needy and deserving Madhwa students to achieve their educational goals
- Provide a scholarship amount of Rs.1 Crore by the year 2014 (30th JSPN Anniversary)
- Provide facility to the donor to adopt a student
- Provide financial aid for economically backward Madhwa people for self-sustenance
- Conduct professional workshops for existing employed people to achieve their goals
- Conduct Career Workshop for prospective job seekers
- Conduct Madhwa Youth Workshops
- Planning to start a finishing school
FAQ’s on JSPN Scholarship 2023
Who are eligible to apply for Scholarship Schemes?
Students from the Madhwa community should have a good academic track record and should not have sufficient income.
What is the last date for submitting applications online?
Closure dates for acceptance of various scholarship applications are available in the home page of the JSPN scholarship portal.
How can I apply online for scholarships?
In order to apply online, please visit the website through a scholarship option on the home page URL www.srijspn.org.
How to submit the online application? Should I need the user id and password to apply for the scholarship?
Applying procedures for Scholarship Schemes for both Fresh and Renewal are given below:
- The student has to click on the option “Student Login”, on the home page of the JSPN Scholarships Portal.
- Fill up the application as per the instructions are given by the system then click on the Register button.
- After saving, the student will get a “JSPN SID”. The system will instruct the applicant to activate his account through the mail.
- Once activated he should log in and fill the application.
Existing Candidates: Students applying for the second time can directly login and fill in the application.
You can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more.