Jagan Institute of Management Studies Delhi Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Admission 2024-26, Apply Now
JIMS PGDM Admission 2024 – Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS) Delhi invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Course for the academic year 2024-26
JIMS PGDM Admission 2024
PGDM Courses Offered
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – 2 year Full Time Program (Electives Offered – Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, International Business)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM-IB) – 2 year Full Time Program (Dual specialization – Finance & International Business/Marketing and International Business)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM-RM) – 2 year Full Time Program (Dual specialization – Retail and Marketing/RM + Finance)
JIMS PGDM Admission 2024 Important Date
- Application Process : Ongoing
- cLast Date of Online Applications : 17th December 2023
Eligibility Criteria for JIMS PGDM Admission 2024
- Graduates in any discipline with 50% /55% marks from a University Approved/ Recognised by UGC/ AIU are eligible to apply.
- Students appearing in the final year examination / awaiting final year exam results can apply.
JIMS PGDM Admission 2024 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website
- Applicants can also register online on the website i.e. www.jimsindia.org. All such forms must be supported by a Demand Draft in favour of Jagan Institute of Management Studies payable at Delhi.
- Application forms are available at Rohini (Delhi) Campus on payment of Rs.1000/-.
- Before filling the on-line application form, read the Prospectus and instructions for filling on-line application forms etc. very carefully.
- Application Fee : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking
- Offline through Demand Draft & Cash
JIMS PGDM Admission 2024 Selection Process
- Final selection will be made on the basis of CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/XAT/ATMA Score, past academic Performance, Personal Interview and Group Discussion score.
- Note: IIM’s & Xavier have no role either in selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website