Application Process for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2024 Session 1 begins, Apply now
JEE Main 2024 Application Process – The National Testing Agency (NTA) has begun the application process for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main) 2024 for session 1 (January) on its official website: jeemain.nta.ac.in/. The application window for JEE Main 2024 will be active till November 30, 2023 (up to 09:00 P.M.). Last date for successful transaction of prescribed Application Fee is November 30, 2023 (up to 11:50 P.M.)
The JEE Main 2024 session 1 exam will be conducted between January 24 and February 1. The city intimation slips are expected to be released in the second week of January 2024. The admit cards will be released on the NTA website before 3 days of the actual date of examination.
The exam will be held in 13 languages – English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Assamese, Kannada, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Odia and Malayalam.
Steps to apply for JEE Main 2024
- Step 1: Visit the official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click the link which reads, “Register for JEE Main 2024”
- Step 3: You will be directed to new Page
- Step 4: Register for the Online Application Form and note down the system-generated Application Number
- Step 5: Log-in using the Application Number and pre-created Password
- Step 6: Fill the Application form and upload the required documents
- Step 7: Make payment, submit the form Application Form
A candidate has the option to apply for one Session or for both Sessions (Session 1 and Session 2 of 2024) together and pay the exam fee accordingly. In other words, if a candidate wishes to apply only for Session 1, he/she has to pay the Examination Fee only for Session 1 during the current application period and will have the opportunity to apply again for Session 2 (April 2024) when the application window for Session 2 will be re-opened as per the details available in the Information Bulletin
The syllabus for the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE)-Main has also been reduced to align with the curriculum rationalised by the CBSE and other state boards, according to officials of the National Testing Agency.
The Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official websites of NTA (www.nta.ac.in) and ( for the latest updates.