Directorate of Distance and Online Education (DD&OE) University of Jammu announces Admission to Postgraduate Programs for session 2023-24
Jammu University Distance Education Admission 2023 for PG Courses – Applications are invited from the eligible national and international candidates, desirous of seeking admission to the online 2-years Postgraduate Programs – Master’s in Commerce (M.Com) and Master’s in English (M.A English) for the academic Year 2023-24. The Directorate of Distance and Online Education (DD&OE) University of Jammu offer various Degree, Master’s Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Programs duly approved by its statutory bodies in Online mode.
Jammu University Distance Education PG Courses Admission 2023
- Last date to apply with late fee of Rs.500/- : 21st September 2023
- Last date of submission of hard copy of the online form shall be: 12th October 2023.
- Should have passed /appeared in the final year of B.Com. General / B.com. Hons/BBA/PGDBM/ Exam OR A candidate should have passed any other Bachelor’s Degree with 60% marks
- A candidate should have passed/appeared in B.A (Hons.) in English or passed Bachelor Exam with English Literature as one of the main / elective or additional subjects in at least 4 semesters OR A candidate should have passed the Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 60% marks.
- Candidates can fill online applications through the Website: www.distanceducationju.in, starting w.e.f. September 21, 2023 uptil October 12, 2023, against non-refundable application fee
- Candidates shall be required to upload all the necessary documents (self-attested) while filling up the online application form
- For more details on application process, please refer Websites www.jammuuniversity.ac.in, www.distanceeducationju.in
Guidelines For International Candidates
- Interested foreign candidates seeking admission in the Online Programs of University of Jammu must read the rules, regulations and conditions for admission carefully before submitting their applications. No change in the application form would be allowed once the final application is submitted. Please note that the Signature of a foreign student comes as an undertaking as part of process and it is mandatory to follow all the rules and regulations as laid down by the University of Jammu from time to time.
Fore more details and apply, please visit the official website