Indian Society for Training and Development announces Admission to Distance Learning PG Diploma in Training and Development Program 2024 (90th Batch), Apply now
ISTD PG Diploma Distance Education Admission 2024 – The Indian Society for Training and Development (ISTD), New Delhi announces admission to Distance Learning PG Diploma in Training and Development Program for 90th Batch commencing from 1st January 2024. ISTD Diploma in Training and Development is a distance learning program of 18 months duration. The medium of course is English only. It was introduced in April, 1979 to meet the long felt need for a basic qualification in Training & Development. Since then over 24,000 persons working in industries, business, banks, government departments, administration, health education and other social services, indeed private individuals have enrolled for this program. Check the post below for more details on ISTD PG Diploma Distance Education Admission 2024
ISTD PG Diploma Distance Education Admission 2024
- Last Date for Receiving Completed Applications: 30th November 2023
- Course – 90th Batch commencing from: 01st January 2024
- Graduate of a recognized University or its equivalent recognized.
- Post Graduate or equivalent PG Diploma in any discipline (Experience not essential)
- Professional Degree holder like BE/B.Tech, MBBS, CAIB, ACA, AICWA, MEd etc (Experience not essential)
- Students of final semester awaiting final results can also apply. They shall be given provisional admission.
- For Armed Forces Personnel & their Spouses, Ex-serviceman/ Central / State / Police / ParaMilitary Forces Personnel and Senior Citizen Candidates.
- Eligible candidates can apply both in online and offline mode
- Visit the official website of the Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD) at www.istd.in.
- on the homepage, click on the latest ISTD PG Diploma in Training and Development Admission 2024 link available.
- Register yourself by entering your name, email address, and other details as required.
- Fill out the application form and upload a copy of mentioned documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form to complete your application process.
- Download the admission form from the official website, fill it up, attach self-attested highest qualification certificate and two passport size photos and post it at the address, Diploma Office, Indian Society of Training and Development, B-23, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi 110016.
- Application Processing Fee: Rs. 500/- + 18% GST
- Mode of Payment: Through online or offline mode.
For complete details and to apply, please visit at ISTD website