International School of Business and Media (ISB&M) Pune announces Admission to PG Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for Session 2024-26, Apply now
ISBM PG Diploma in Management Admission 2024 – International School of Business & Media (ISBM) invites online applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for the academic year 2024-26. Postgraduate program offered by ISBM is ideally suited to graduates who are aiming to develop high profile corporate careers in the long term, and wish to seek a promising break. ISBM is looking for talented achievers seeking for a rigorous and challenging programme. We expect our applicants to demonstrate intellectual capacity, a track record of success, leadership potential, energy, integrity and a global outlook. Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on ISBM PG Diploma in Management Admission 2024.
ISBM PGDM Admission 2024
Dual Specialization PGDM Programs offered
- Human Resource Management
- Insurance & Risk Management
- Supply Chain & Operation Management (Only for Engineers)
- Media & Communication
- Business Analytics
- Application form Open: 12th Sep, 2023
- Early Bird (Application Fees Rs. 500/-): 12th Sept to 04th Oct 2023
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview: First week February ,2024 onwards
- PGDM programme Commencement: 3rd week of June , 2024
- Bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (for General category) and a minimum of 45% marks (for Reserved Category) having Indian nationality.
- Candidates appearing for final year bachelor degree examinations can also apply provided they complete all degree requirements by September 30, 2024.
- All AICTE programs require a test score (CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT) and 50% in graduation.
- Interested candidates can apply through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can click on to fill up the Application form online.
- Send the duly filled Application Form along with Demand Draft of the requisite Application form fee drawn in favour of “International School of Business & Media” payable at Pune and send it to the registered campus address labelling it to ISB&M Admissions Office, Pune
- Application fee without Late Fee – Rs. 700/-
- Application fee with Late Fee – Rs. 1200/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking
- Offline through Cash or DD of the requisite Application form fee drawn in favour of “International School of Business & Media” payable at Pune
- Selection procedure as per AICTE regulations; candidates with any one of the scores of CAT /XAT /ATMA /JMET /CMAT will be considered for selection. Any change in AICTE regulations regarding admission will be notified on the institute website.
- Final selection is based on the Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Competency Test (if applicable) are conducted to evaluate a student on Communication skill, Personal Impact, Team Work, and Openness & Respect for others, Perspective & Contents, Attitude and Behavioral Traits.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website