In place of 4 batteries, 1 battery will run AC, Cooler, Fans.
Lead acid battery is gradually being replaced by lithium battery in the market. Now lithium battery is being used in EV as well as solar system. The biggest advantage of using lithium battery is its other features. .Because lithium battery is maintenance free battery.
The life of Lithium battery is several times longer than that of lead acid battery. That is why lithium batteries are gradually starting to be used more. Along with this, many lithium battery manufacturing companies have also come in the market. The name of one of them is LitpaX, which is for EV, street light- Lithium batteries are also made for solar systems.
Litpax Lithium Battery Price in India
In this company you are getting lithium batteries of different sizes and for different devices, hence the price of each lithium battery also varies. The more capacity the lithium battery has, the higher its price will be. Below you have been told about the prices of different types of batteries.
60v 30ah lithium phosphate battery price in india
This battery is used for E scooter. In this battery you get the power of 1.8kWah which gives the scooter a backup of 85+km. If this battery is compared to lead acid battery then it will give equal power to 2 batteries of 150Ah. This lead acid battery will be available to you for approximately ₹ 30000. And this lithium battery will also be available to you for approximately ₹ 30000.
Litpax 48 V 24 Ah Lithium Battery price in india
This battery is also mostly used in scooters, however, if you want a battery of this capacity for your solar system, you will get it from Litpax company too. The special thing about this battery is that its weight is approximately 10 kilos. And its price is approximately ₹ 20000. If we compare this battery with lead acid battery, it gives equal power to 150Ah battery and is 5 times lighter in weight.
Litpax Lithium Solar Battery 12.8v 18ah battery price in india
This battery is made for solar system. Where you want to use 40Ah lead acid battery, you can use lithium battery. This battery is available to you at the price of lead acid battery which is approximately ₹ 4000. This battery will be available. But the benefits of this battery are much more than lead acid battery. And talking about weight, lead acid battery weighs approximately 15 kg. And lithium battery weighs approximately 2 kg, so you can easily carry it anywhere.
Litpax Lithium Solar Battery 51.2v 100ah battery price in india
This battery is used in solar system and the most special thing about this battery is that it gives equal power to char lead acid battery. Char lead acid battery will be available in your market for approximately ₹ 60000. If you buy it for approximately 5 to 6 It will cost you ₹ 60,000 if the year goes bad again. To get a lead acid battery for 10 years you will get ₹ 120,000.
That land seat battery will last for 10 years and you will get approximately 90 thousand rupees in this market. Apart from this, this battery is more safe than light acid battery and its weight is approximately 50 kg. If you take a Char lead acid battery, its weight will be approximately 250 kg and that battery will take four times more space than that. It can be estimated that how much more demand there is in comparison to Lithium battery.
Benefits of Lithium battery
By the way, lithium battery has many advantages compared to lead acid. This has been explained in detail below.
- Long lifespan Lithium battery has approximately 3000 life cycles. This is because the lifespan of the battery ranges from 10 years to 20 years, depending on how much you use the lithium battery.
- Low self-discharge rate: The self-discharge rate of a lithium battery is very low compared to other batteries, so if you keep charging a lithium battery, it will remain charged for a long time.
- The biggest advantage of high energy density Lithium battery is that it can store more electricity per unit weight or volume as compared to lead acid battery. That is, where you have to install a char lead acid battery, you can run the vehicle by installing a lithium battery.
- Low maintenance Lithium battery does not require any maintenance. In a lead acid battery, you need to add water again and again. If water is not added from time to time, the lead acid battery gets spoiled very quickly. So pay attention to lithium. You will not be able to see it in the battery.
- Safety Lead acid battery emits a lot of gas while charging. To use it, you have to keep it alone and in an open room. But no such care is taken in lithium battery, that is why it is considered safer than lead acid.
In those times, you will not see lead acid battery and lithium battery will be used in its place. If you are also installing a new solar system then you can install lithium battery on the vehicle. So now you have come to know that there are many benefits of installing lithium battery and which lithium battery will be more right for you. If you have any more questions regarding this then you can ask by commenting below.