IBSAT 2024 Registration, Application Form, Last date to apply
IBSAT Registration 2024 – The IBSAT 2024 or the ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test is a university level exam conducted each year by the ICFAI or the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India. IBSAT is administered to determine if applicants are qualified for admission to the MBA and PGPM programmes provided by the ICFAI Business School. The IBSAT Registration 2024 has not yet begun and is expected to begin on July 1, 2024. When started, the IBSAT 2024 Application form will be available on the official website for IBSAT 2024, i.e., https://ibsindia.org/.
IBSAT Application Form 2024 Overview
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT)
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education
Level of the Exam
Application Form Submission (tentative)
July 1, 2024
Last date of Application Form Submission (tentative)
December 21, 2024
IBSAT Registration Dates 2024
Application Form Submission
July 1, 2024
Last date of Application Form Submission
December 21, 2024
December 24-25, 2024
IBSAT 2024 Registration Guidelines
The ICFAI has stated some important guidelines to follow when filling out the IBSAT 2024 Application Form (https://ibsindia.org/application-guidelines/).
- Ensure you have a valid email address, telephone number and address before you apply. These should be valid throughout the admission process.
- Keep the marks sheets of X, XII, Graduation ready for calculating percentage of marks. The percentage obtained is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the Board/University/Institution from where you will be graduating.
- If academic institutions offer grade point averages (GPA), they need to be converted into percentage scores as per the conversion scheme of that institution. If an institution does not have a conversion scheme for GPA, the equivalence has to be calculated by dividing obtained Cumulative GPA (CGPA) by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying by 100.
The guidelines for filling out the application form in detail are also given on the official website for IBSAT 2024.(https://ibsindia.org/application-guidelines/)
How to fill the IBSAT 2024 Application Form Online?
It is to be noted that the explanation of each individual item to be filled and the process as to how to fill them can be found on the official website for IBSAT 2024 under the “Application Guidelines” tab.(https://ibsindia.org/application-guidelines/)
Step 1 – IBSAT Registration 2024
- Visit the official website of the IBSAT 2024 (https://ibsindia.org/).
- Click on the “Apply to IBS” tab.
- Enter a valid email id, mobile number, and postal address to fill out the IBSAT 2024 application form.
- Make the IBSAT 2024 exam fees payment.
- After the payment, a confirmation email containing the login credentials of IBSAT 2024 will be sent to the email id provided by the candidates.
Step 2 – Filling the IBSAT application form online
- Once logged in, the candidates have to fill out the application form for IBSAT 2024 by entering their personal and academic details such as, Name of candidate, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, Exam city, Identity details among other things.
- Once the details are entered, the candidates will then have to click on “Proceed”.
Step 3 – Editing the IBSAT 2024 application form
- The candidates can now recheck all the details entered. If they notice any discrepancy, the candidate can edit the same by clicking on the “edit tab”.
Step 4 – IBSAT registration fees payment
- After final submission, the candidates have to pay the IBS registration fees of Rs 1800 for IBSAT registration 2024.
- Candidates can pay the requisite fees only through Debit card, Net banking or Credit card.
Step 5 – Payment Receipt
- Once the application fees have been submitted, the final payment receipt will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the same for future reference.
How to fill the IBSAT 2024 Application Form Offline?
- Step 1- Purchase an IBSAT 2024 application form and prospectus for Rs 1,800 in cash from any IBS campus location or authorized marketing branch.
- Step 2 – The candidate will be given an envelope containing the IBSAT prospectus, on which are printed the login ID and voucher number.
- Step 3 – Login and register on the official website using these credentials.
- Step 4 – After providing a valid login ID and password, you will be sent to the “Change your password” area of the following page.
- Step 5 – Modify your password and finish completing the IBSAT application.
Application Form – Documents Required
The following documents are important when filling out the IBSAT 2024 Application form:-
- Valid Email ID
- Educational details
- Debit/Credit card
- Aadhaar card/ Voter card/ Passport, etc
- Photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format and within 50kb
IBSAT 2024 Application Fee
The IBSAT 2024 Application Fee is Rs. 1800. Candidates can pay the requisite fees only through Debit card, Net banking or Credit card. For more instructions regarding the payment methods the candidate can visit the official website for IBSAT 2024 (https://ibsindia.org/payment/applicationfee.html).
What after IBSAT 2024 registration?
Once the registration has been completed, the candidate will then be able to access their IBSAT 2024 Admit Cards in the 3rd week of December 2024 (tentative). The IBSAT 2024 Result will then be declared, followed by the cut-off which would determine whether a candidate will be called up for the Selection process which would consist of a Group Discussion (GD) and a Personal Interview (PI).
MBA colleges accepting IBSAT scores
The following is the list of MBA colleges accepting IBSAT scores:
- IBS Hyderabad
- IBS Mumbai
- IBS Bengaluru
- IBS Pune
- IBS Gurgaon
- IBS Kolkata
- IBS Ahmedabad
- IBS Jaipur
- IBS Dehradun
IBSAT Registration 2024 FAQs
Q Can I apply for IBSAT 2024 in offline mode?
Ans Candidates can fill the application form in online as well as offline mode.
Q What is the last date to apply for IBSAT 2024?
Ans The last date to apply for IBSAT 2024 is expected to be December 21, 2024.
Q What is the age limit to appear for IBSAT 2024?
Ans There is no age limit to apply IBSAT 2024.
Q How can I pay the IBSAT form fees?
Ans Candidates can pay the requisite fees only through Debit card, Net banking or Credit card.
The article gives an insight into the IBSAT 2024 Application form, registration process, documents required among other things. The IBSAT Registration 2024 has not yet begun and is expected to begin on July 1, 2024. When started, the IBSAT 2024 Application form will be available on the official website for IBSAT 2024, i.e., https://ibsindia.org/. The last date to apply for IBSAT 2024 is expected to be December 21, 2024.