HDFC Scholarship 2023-2024: HDFC Scholarship has initiated by HDFC Bank Parivartan. This scheme offers Scholarships from HDFC Bank Scholarship Program to students who are economically and socially disadvantaged. This scholarship provides financial aid to the desired students who drop their education due to unavoidable circumstances. With the aim of empowering individuals towards economic growth, the bank has initiated various projects in the field of education and livelihood training. HDFC ECSS Scholarship program is intended to provide provisional support to children facing a personal or economic crisis.
Economic hardship or a crisis in the family sometimes has a bad impact on the education of the children. In fact, resulting in children dropping out of school/college. ECSS provide help to these students to overcome the difficulties of personal/family crisis without adverse impact on their education.
HDFC bank scholarship is offered only for a single year and can be renewed for a period of a maximum of 2 years. Students can apply for HDFC Scholarship Form Download available on the official website to overcome the financial crisis. Students go through the article below to know more about HDFC bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support.
HDFC Scholarship Dates
|Start of HDFC Scholarship Application||Started|
|HDFC Scholarship Last Date of Application||31 December 2023|
|HDFC Scholarship Results Release date||Updated Soon|
|HDFC Scholarship Selection List Release||Updated Soon|
|Dispatching of Scholarship Cheques/DD to selected students||Updated Soon|
HDFC Scholarship Crisis Criteria
Refer to the below Crisis Criteria
- Sudden death or separation of parents.
- Sudden occurrence of a critical or life-threatening illness.
- The student/family requires financial support due to the sudden occurrence of an incident.
- Sudden job loss of the breadwinner of the family due to accident or any incident.
- Accident or death of siblings.
HDFC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Students must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Students studying in class VI to XII from any Government aided or Private school.
- Students pursuing UG/ PG/ Diploma from recognized institutes under UGC/AICTE/State/Central Govt.
- Students whose family is facing a Crisis Situation due to the unfortunate incident occurred in the last 2 years.
- Students who are unable to continue bearing the cost of education due to personal/family crises. Later on, arising the risk of dropping out of school/ college/ university.
- Only one student per family can apply for this scholarship.
- The family annual income of the student should not be more than 3 Lakh.
HDFC Scholarship Benefits
The Scholarship will be distributed in the form of a Demand Draft (DD) made in favor of School/ College/ University. The Scholarship will not be disbursed in cash or directly to the students. Each scholar will receive the following benefits:
|Scholars||HDFC Scholarship Amount|
|Class 6 to12||Rs.18000/-|
HDFC Scholarship Selection Procedure
Received applications from students will be assessed on the basis of the criteria defined by HDFC Bank’s management. Students will be selected based on the overall scores given to them during the selection process. Once the application will be submitted online, the verification by HDFC Bank is not required. Since all efforts are made to ensure a fair screening, the management reserves the right to decide the final recipients.
HDFC Scholarship Application Process
HDFC Scholarship application form will be available online soon. The Information Brochure will also be released along with the application form by the authorities of HDFC Bank. The Brochure contains all the important details and guidance for filling the form without any error. So, students must check carefully the details mentioned in the Information Brochure before filling the form. Refer to the below points to apply for HDFC Scholarship 2023.
- Students should visit the official website of HDFC Bank: www.hdfcbank.com/scholarship.
- Log in with the registration ID and password which are provided during the registration.
- Fill the application with correct and valid information. The information will be cross-checked by the authorities at the time of document verification. If found any misperception then the application will not be considered for further processing.
- Upload all the required documents either in pdf or jpeg format along with the application form.
- The final submission of the application form will be in offline mode. Students have to send the form along with the self-attested documents to the address given in the official website by the HDFC authorities.
- Next, take a print out of the application for future purposes.
Documents To Be Uploaded for HDFC Scholarship
Students can fill the scholarship application online on the HDFC Bank official website. After that, send the application in offline mode to the address notified in the official website. While sending the application must remember to attach the required documents. Students must keep ready all the important self-attested documents in prior. Refer to the below documents which need to be attached along with the application.
- Salary slip along with the duly signed and stamped income proof issued by the concerned authority.
- In the case of self-employed, attach the self-declaration of the family income.
- Verification form duly signed and stamped by the head of the Institution.
- Bank details of the educational institute, in favor of which the DD/Cheque will be issued.
- Attested copies of last year’s mark sheets.
- Two copies of address proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License).
- Doctor’s note in case of illness.
- 10th or 12th Mark Sheets and salary slip, if any.
HDFC Scholarship Important Terms and Conditions
Students have to remember some rules and regulations while applying for this scholarship. Refer to the below-given list of terms and conditions:
- The documents uploaded must be in PDF or JPEG format and the size should not be more than 15 MB.
- The scholarship amount is disbursed through Demand Draft (DD)/cheque will be drawn in favor of the educational institute of the shortlisted students.
- Then, the DD/Cheque will be sent to the nearest branch of the HDFC Bank as mentioned in the application.
- Students or institutes will be intimated about it through the mail so that they can collect it from the bank.
- The shortlisted students must refrain from getting involved in any malicious/undesirable activities.
- Students must not violate any rules and regulations related to the School/ University.
- Students must maintain the academic standards of the School/ University.
- In case of any change in students’ School/ College/ University then the scholarship is non-transferable.
- Students must not provide any false information at any stage of the scholarship process. Otherwise, it may result in the rejection of the application.
- Also, the candidates will be disqualified from any future scheme initiated by HDFC Bank.
HDFC Scholarship 2023 Result
HDFC Crisis Scholarship 2023 result will be announced in the last week of September 2023. HDFC Scholarship result PDF 2023 will also be published on the official website hdfcbank.com/ scholarship. Students can download and check the ECSS merit list on the official website.
The shortlisted students are notified through the contact numbers given at the time of registration. The selected students will receive the scholarship amount through cheque or DD. Shortlisted students will get a call from the nearest HDFC bank to collect the scholarship cheque in December 2023-Jan 2024.
HDFC Scholarship Renewal
The shortlisted students can apply for the HDFC Scholarship Renewal Programme. The scholarship can be availed for a maximum of 2 consecutive years as per HDFC Scholarship notification. Students will be able to avail of the amount as per the duration. Students make sure to keep a steady score in the course they are pursuing. Also, students need to reapply and requalify for the scholarship each year.
HDFC Scholarship Contact Details
Students can contact the nearest branch of HDFC Bank for any query or assistance regarding the scholarship. However, students can also call or SMS on the number or email which is given below.
|Phone No.||022 3075 1030/022 3075 1006|
|Address||HDFC Bank G-1, Harbhajan, CST Road, Kalina Santacruz East, Mumbai – 400098|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
FAQ’s on HDFC Scholarship 2023
How is HDFC Scholarship helpful to students?
HDFC Scholarship has initiated by HDFC Bank Parivartan. This Scholarship offers support to economically and socially disadvantaged students. It provides help to school/college drop out students to overcome the difficulties of personal/family crisis without adverse impact on their education.
What is the duration of the HDFC Scholarship?
HDFC Scholarship is offered only for a single year and can be renewed for a maximum of 2 consecutive years.
What is the application deadline to apply for HDFC Scholarship 2023?
The application deadline to apply for HDFC Scholarship 2023 is 31st December 2023.
We hope this article will help you to get information about HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS). If you have queries related to this article, leave it in the comment box to get in touch with us.
Students can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more.