Sainik Schools Society announces All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) 2024 for Admission to Class 6 and Class 9 Admission for academic Session 2024
AISSEE 2024 – Sainik Schools Society, New Delhi invites applications from aspirants who are seeking admission to Class VI and Class IX in 33 Sainik Schools across the country, for the academic year 2024-25. On behalf of Sainik Schools Society, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) 2024.The responsibility of NTA is limited to inviting online applications for AISSEE 2024, conduct of the AISSEE 2024, processing and declaration of result and providing the merit list to the Sainik Schools Society. Sainik Schools are English medium residential Schools affiliated to CBSE and managed by Sainik Schools Society (Ministry and Defence) They prepare cadets to join the National Defence Academy, Indian Naval Academy and other training academics (Officeres)
National Testing Agency has released the Notification for AISSEE 2024 Registration, Fill the Application Form Now
All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) 2024
AISSEE 2023 Important Dates
Candidates must keep in mind the important dates for the AISSEE 2024 which are given below-
- Online Submission of Application Forms from: 07.11.2023 to 16.12.2023 (Upto 05.00 PM)
- Last Date of Successful Transaction of Fee through Credit/ Debit Card/Net-Banking: 16.12.2023 (Upto 11.50 PM)
- Correction of details filled in application Form on Website only: 18.12.2023 to 20.12.2023
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA Website: Will be announced on the NTA website later
- Date of Examination: 21.01.2024 (Sunday)
- Display of Scanned OMR Answer sheets, Question Paper Sets and answer keys: Will be announced on NTA website later
- Declaration of Results: Will be declared within 06 weeks after exam
AISSEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria
It is very essential for students to ensure their eligibility to apply for AISSEE 2024. Here we have listed down the key eligibility criteria
- For Class VI: A candidate should be between 10 and 12 years as on 31 March 2024 for admission to Class VI, i.e. he/she should have been born between 01 April 2012 and 31 March 2014 (both days inclusive) for admission to the academic year 2024-25
- Admission for Girls is open for Class VI. Age criteria is the same as for boys. Candidates are advised to check the availability of seats for girls from Appendix VI-A carefully.
- For Admission to Class IX: A candidate should be between 13 and 15 years as on 31 March 2024, for admission to Class IX, i.e. he/ she should have been born between 01 April 2009 and 31 March 2011 (both days inclusive) for admission to the academic year 2024-25.
- Admission for Girls is open for Class IX, subject to availability of vacancies. Age criteria is the same for boys.
- He/She should have passed Class VIII exam from a recognized school at the time of admission.
- For admission to Approved New Sainik Schools: Admission to approved New Sainik Schools for the academic year 2024-25 in the Sainik School Stream is only at the level of Class VI.
- Eligibility requirements (under 40% route): A candidate should be between 10 and 12 years as on 31 March 2024 for admission to Class VI, i.e. he/she should have been born between 01 April 2012 and 31 March 2014 (both days inclusive) for admission to the academic year 2024-25.
- Admission for Girls is open for Class VI. Age criteria is the same as for boys. Candidates are advised to check the availability of seats for girls from the website of the approved New Sainik School concerned.
Passing Marks for Admission
- A candidate is eligible for admission to the Sainik Schools, if he/ she secures a minimum of 25% marks in each subject of the exam and 40% marks in aggregate of all the subjects of AISSEE 2024
- However, no minimum marks are prescribed for candidates belonging to SC/ST category. They will be admitted on the basis of inter-se merit at the Entrance Exam within their respective categories, subject to their meeting the eligibility requirements, medical fitness and verification of requisite documents
- Only boys’ candidates are eligible to take admission in Sainik School all over India
- 67% of the seats are reserved for candidates domiciled in the State/UT
- 33% of the seats are reserved for candidates
- a) 15% of the seats are reserved for the category Scheduled Caste (SC),
- b) 7.5% for the category ST and
- c) 27% for the category Other BCC belonging to the OBC-NCL as per the central list
- Thus, 49.50% of the seats in Sainik School are reserved
AISSEE 2024 Application Form
AISSEE 2024 Application Form has been released by NTA. Candidates have to follow the registration process to apply for AISSEE 2024
- A candidate can apply for AISSEE 2024, online only at
- Scheme /duration/medium /syllabus of examination, list of Sainik Schools and their tentative intake, reservation of seats, exam cities, passing requirements, important Scheme /duration/medium /syllabus of exam, list of Sainik Schools and their tentative intake, reservation of seats, exam cities, passing requirements, important dates, etc. relating to the exam are continued in the Information Bulletin hosted on www.nta.ac.in
- Candidates who desire to appear in the exam may read the detailed information bulletin for AISSEE 2024 and apply online only at between 07th November to 16th December 2023
Steps to Apply for Aissee 2024
- Visit the official website of AISSEE
- Click on the direct link tab available on the homepage
- Click on the new login
- Enter your details
- Fill in the application for and Upload all the documents
- Click on submit
- Download and take a printout of it for future reference.
- Scheduled castes/Scheduled tribes: Rs.500/-
- General/Wards of Defence personnel and ex-servicemen/OBC(NCL)* as per central list: Rs.650/-
- Mode of Payment: The exam fee is also required to be paid online through payment gateway, using debit card/credit cards or internet banking or PAYTM Wallet.
AISSEE 2024 Exam Pattern
In order to prepare for the exam, candidates are suggested to go through the AISSEE Exam Pattern 2024.
- Date of Exam: 21st January 2024 (Sunday)
- Mode of Exam: Pen Paper (OMR Based)
- Paper Pattern: Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Cities: As mentioned in the Information Bulletin
- Class 6 – English/ Hindi/ Local Language of the State
- Class 9 – English Language Only
Duration of Exam
- Exam for admission to Class VI: 150 minutes
- Exam for admission to Class IX: 180 minutes.
Timings of Exam
- Exam for admission to Class VI: 02.00 pm to 04.30 pm
- Exam for admission to Class IX: 02.00 pm to 05.00 pm
Scheme of Exam is as follows:
For VI Std (Based on topics listed in Appendix-II)
|Marks for each|
For IX Std (Based on topics listed in Appendix-III)
|Section||Topic||No. of Questions||Marks for each correct answer||Total marks|
Medium of Examination
- For admission to Class IX: English only for admission to Class VI: English, Marathi, Hindi, Odiya, Assamese, Punjabi, Bengali, Tamil, Gujarati, Telugu, Kannada, Urdu, Malayalam
AISSEE 2024 Syllabus
- Syllabus of examination can be check on the information bulletin hosted on www.nta.ac.in
AISSEE 2024 Admit Card
- Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions. Admit Card will be hosted on the NTA website 15 days prior to the date of the exam.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website