Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship 2023-2024: Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust Davangere grants Scholarship Program to scholars of class 11 to post-graduation who are wanting to proceed with their higher education in professional courses like Engineering, Technology, Management, Law, Nursing, Medicine and Dental Sciences.
The scholarship is a prize to candidates who have surpassed their academics and wish to continue further education. It is only a scholarship provided by the concerned authority, not a loan which need not be paid back. The scholarship is granted to all regular courses which are recognized by the boards or universities. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship last date is not yet released. Download Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship Selected List 2023-2024.
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship Highlights
|Areas of study||Professional courses like Engineering, Technology, Management, Law, Nursing, Medicine and Dental Sciences.|
|Level||Class 11th to Post-graduation|
|Fellowship provided by||Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust|
|Provided to||candidates of class 11 to post-graduation willing to pursue their higher education in the professional courses|
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Only citizens of Karnataka are eligible
- The family income of the candidate should not be more than 1 lakh per year.
- Only those who study in reputed colleges on a regular basis, affiliated to a university of repute are eligible to apply.
- Those who study through correspondence or in Part-time colleges are not eligible to apply.
- All the applications will be scrutinized thoroughly, and economically weaker and meritorious candidates will be awarded a scholarship
- candidates must have a bank account number in any of the core banking facility branches
- candidates must have an Adhaar number.
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship Important dates
|Starting Date to Apply for Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship||July 2023|
|Last Date to Apply for Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship||July 2023|
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship Cut Off Marks
|PUC, MBBS||90%||If the candidate is pursuing PUC his/her 10th/SSLC score should be More than 90%|
|DIPLOMA, BSC, BCOM, BE, BVSC||85%||If the candidate is pursuing BSC his/her PUC score should be More than 85%|
|BCA, BBM/BBA, BA, BDS, B PHARMA, MA, MSC, MCOM, B.Ed.||80%||If the candidate is pursuing BDS his/her PUC score should be More than 80%|
|CA, MCA, MBA, MPHIL, MPED, MTECH||75%||If the candidate is pursuing MBA his/her DEGREE score should be More than 75%|
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship Application Procedure
The applicant can apply online at, https://ssjanakalyantrust.org/. Just follow the below steps to apply for the Scholarship Program.
- Go to the official website of Dr.Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust Davangere through the URL provided above.
- Go through the scholarship terms & conditions carefully and Click the Apply Now button at the end of the page.
- Mention your Personal Information, Previous Education details, Present Education details and Bank Details
- Mention the Name of the candidate
- Mention your Aadhaar Number
- Mention Your Date of Birth
- Select your Gender
- Mention your Father / Guardian Name
- Mention your Father / Guardian Occupation
- Mention your Address line 1
- Mention your Address line 2
- Mention your Pin Code
- Only Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship online applications with the application number and with required documents will be accepted, no other applications like handwritten or similarly typed applications will not be accepted
- Any issues and queries related to the online application send e-mail to [email protected]
- Take a print out of the application form along with the required documents by courier, post or personally to
The Secretary, Dr.Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust,
C/o. R L Law College,
Behind Bapuji Educational Association Head office,
P J Extension, Davangere-577002″, Karnataka
Documents Required for Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship
- Passport size photo
- SSLC/10th, PUC/12th marks card
- Previous year/previous semesters marks card if pursuing UG or PG
- Income certificate of family income from all sources.
- Copy of Admission receipt/fee receipt
- Copy of Identity card is issued by the Institution
- Copy of candidate Bank account passbook showing candidate photo and account number and IFSC Code
- Copy of ADHAAR card.
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship Selection Procedure
- The scholarship applications will be scrutinized by the expert members.
- Applicants with top merit and from economically weaker section will be awarded a scholarship
- The scholarship amount shall be disbursed to the Bank Account number of the candidate provided in the Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship 2023 application form.
- If the candidate has given the account number of his parents, friends or relatives then the application will be rejected.
- If a candidate leaves or discontinues the course from the institution, it shall be his/her duty and the duty of the Principal/Head of the Institution to send intimation to trust.
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship Contact Number 08192 250237, Email ID: [email protected]
FAQ’s On Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship
What is the Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship?
Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program 2023 invites applications from candidates of class 11 to post-graduation who are willing to pursue their higher education in professional courses like Engineering, Technology, Management, Law, Nursing, Medicine and Dental Sciences. The main aim is to assist intelligent but economically poor candidates of Karnataka.
Who can apply for this scholarship?
A candidate should be:
- Citizen of Karnataka
- Family income from all the sources should not be more than 1 lac per year.
- Only those who study in recognized colleges on a regular basis, affiliated to the university of repute are eligible to apply.
Do you award a scholarship for a non-degree course?
Yes, the scholarship is awarded for Degree and Non-Degree Courses.
What are the benefits?
Financial support will be given to meritorious and needy candidates until the completion of the course.
Are there any special preferences given to any course?
No, any course from a recognized college or university.
Is a scholarship given for abroad studies?
No, an applicant cannot be granted a scholarship for abroad studies to any country or city in the world.
How many days will it take for announcing a scholarship?
It would take 30 working days.
Students can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more.