Christ University announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2024, Apply now
Christ University MBA Admission 2024 – Christ (Deemed to be University), Bangalore invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program Offered by School of Business and Management for the academic year 2024. Check out the details such as program offered, important dates, eligibility criteria, application process for Christ University MBA Admission 2024 from the page below.
Christ University MBA Admission 2024
- MBA : 2 Years (6 Trimesters)
- Bangalore Kengeri Campus : Specializations: Finance / Human Resource / Lean operations and systems / Marketing / Business Analytics.
- Bangalore Central Campus : Specializations: Finance / Human Resource / Lean operations and systems / Marketing / Business Analytics.
- Bannerghatta Road Campus : Specializations: Finance / Human Resource / Lean operations and systems / Marketing / Business Analytics. *International Business (* Specialization will be offered only at Bangalore Bannerghatta Road Campus)
- Application available online: October 1, 2023
- Last day of submitting the application online: January 29, 2024
- Release of selection process admit card for the eligible candidates: February 1, 2024
- Group Discussion & Micro Presentation [Bengaluru Central Campus,
- Bengaluru BGR Campus, Bengaluru Kengeri Campus, Delhi NCR Campus, Pune and Kolkata]: February 04, 2024
- Publishing of Final selection list: February 07, 2024
- A pass in UG Degree with an aggregate of 50% marks or equivalent grade. Students pursuing the International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to AIU stipulations.The scores of the following tests held in 2023 and 2024 will be accepted (Sep MAT 2023 / Dec MAT 2023 / Feb / March MAT 2024 OR CAT 2024 OR CMAT 2024 OR GMAT 2023 / 2024 OR XAT 2024 OR ATMA 2024 OR GRE 2023 / 2024).
- 50% or above marks in aggregate in the undergraduate examinations. (Applicants who are in the final year of their studies should have 50% or above aggregate in all the Semesters / Years of undergraduate examinations conducted so far). Students writing their final degree examinations during March-June 2024 are also eligible to apply.
- MAT score of 500 and above OR CAT score of 60 percentile and above OR XAT score of 60 percentile and above OR CMAT score of 60 percentile and above OR ATMA score of 60 percentile and above OR GMAT score of 450 and above OR GRE score of 295 and above.
- For MBA (CU) + MBA (WMU, USA): Students must also obtain a minimum composite score of 450 in GMAT or 295 in GRE before students formally apply for WMU admission which will be during September 2024. (Mandatory).
- The minimum Score specified for MAT / CAT / CMAT / XAT / GMAT / GRE / ATMA is only eligibility criteria and the actual score thereof shall have no bearing in the selection process.
- Eligible Candidates can apply through the official website
- Create an application login at using NAME (as printed on Class 10 Marks Card), EMAIL-ID, and a password.
- The email id and mobile number provided will be used for sending confirmation and application status-update messages.
- An applicant can apply for as many programs using the same ID as long as the prescribed eligibility criteria for the specific program are fulfilled.
- Registration Fee : Rs. 5000/-
- Mode of payment : Through Net banking / NEFT / RTGS
- Selection will be based on Group Discussion (GD), Micro Presentation (MP), Personal interview (PI) and academic Performance.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website