Bengaluru City University Admission Notification for Postgraduate Courses for Session 2023-24, Apply now
Bengaluru City University PG Admissions 2023 – Bengaluru City University (BCU) invites applications from eligible graduates for the admission to various Postgraduate (PG) Courses offered at its Central College Campus, Bengaluru and Affiliated Colleges for the Academic Year 2023-2024. Interested candidates can check details such as courses, important dates, eligibility criteria, application process and more on Bengaluru City University PG Admissions 2023 from the page below.
- P.G. Courses in the University Departments/Affiliated Colleges
- Faculty of Arts
- M.A.: Kannada, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, History, Economics, Sociology, Political Science, Social Work, Mass Communication and Journalism, Urban Studies and Planning
- MVA: I. Animation Design, 2. Interior Design. 3. Applied Arts. 4. Art History 5. Painting 6. Printmaking 7. Sculpture
- Faculty of Science
- M.Sc: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Fashion and Apparel Design, Environmental Science, Computer Science, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Psychology, Psychological Counselling, Speech Language Pathology. Interior Design and Decoration, Nutrition and Dietetics
- PG Diploma in (Psychological Counselling)
- Faculty of Commerce
- 1 M.Com – Master of Commerce (General)
- 2. M.Com – Master of Commerce (Financial Analysis)
- 3. M.Com – Master of Commerce (International Business)
- 4. M.T.T.M – (Master of Tourism & Travel Management)
- PG Diploma Courses
- PGD – (Business Administration)
- PGD – (Human Resource Management)
- PGD – (Marketing Management)
- PGD – (Financial Management)
- PGD – (Industrial and Construction Safety Management)
- Faculty of Education
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Last date for applying to PG Courses of 2023-24 academic year without penal fee is 30th September 2023
- Candidates can apply till 05th October 2023 with a penal fee of Rs.200/-
- Candidates should have a bachelor degree in the relevant subject from a recognized University.
- For complete details of eligibility criteria, seat matrix, course fees, and list of Affiliated Colleges offering PG courses, please visit the University website
- The candidates who wish to apply for PG programs have to apply through the UUCMS Online portal only from 10.09.2023 onwards.
- Candidates can apply for more than one PG program by selecting the required programmes in the online application.
- The hard copies of the filled in online application along with photocopies of relevant documents shall be submitted separately to the respective PG Departments for which the candidate seeks admission. Address: Chairman of respective PG Department, Bengaluru City University, Central College Campus, Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru-560 001.
- Only applications submitted through UUCMS Portal will be considered for the selection of candidates for admission.
- The application fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST, Category-1 and transgender candidates of Karnataka Domicile only), is payable through online only, via payment link provided in the UUCMS platform
- Candidates awaiting final semester results may also apply for the selection
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website