Azim Premji University Bangalore announces Admission to Postgraduate Courses for Academic Session 2024, Apply Now
Azim Premji University PG Admission 2024 – Azim Premji University, Bangalore has released an admission notification and invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to its 2-years full-time Postgraduate Program for the academic year 2024. Azim Premji University was founded in 2010 with the vision to contribute to the realisation of a just, equitable, humane and sustainable society. The university started offering postgraduate programs in 2011 and undergraduate programmes in 2015 along with a host of other short-term diplomas and certificate courses. Its mandate is to run teaching programmes and conduct research to contribute to the social sector in India. The university is recognised by the University Grants Commission. Read the post below for more details on Azim Premji University PG Admission 2024.
Azim Premji University PG Admission 2024
- MA in Education
- Master of Public Health
- MA in Development
- MA in Economics
- Application Form Opening: Oct 2023
- Last date to apply: 15 Nov 2023
- National Entrance Test : 17 Dec 2023
- Personal Interviews: Jan 2024
- Orientation and Class Commencement: Jul 2024
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (including Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Commerce, Management, etc.) from a recognized University.
- Undergraduate students who are appearing for their final year examinations and completing their graduation on or before September 2024 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should apply through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website
- Applicants have to login through the link on the website and register online with e-mail ID, mobile number and date of birth
- Application Form can be downloaded from the University website
- Completed application form should be mailed to the Admissions Office, Azim Premji University, PES Campus, Pixel Park, B Block, Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560100.
- Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Offline through Demand Draft in favour of “Azim Premji Foundation for Development”
The selection process for the Postgraduate Programme include:
- Entrance Test: Test that will assess the English language capacities and quantitative capacities
- Written Component: Applicants will have to write an essay/ data analysis/ problem solving based on their major preference which would assess writing and analytical skills.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for a personal interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website