Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Exam (VTUEEE) 2024 for Admission to B.Tech Program, Apply now
VTUEEE 2024 – Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology invites applications from eligible candidates for Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Exam (VTUEEE) 2024 for Admission to four-year B.Tech. Programs with various specializations for the academic session 2024-24. The institute has been stated as a deemed-to-be university and is recognised by UGC and accredited by NAAC with an A++ grade. The institute offers a total of 92 courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels. The institute offers scholarships for students who have a good academic record. Check out more more details on VTUEEE 2024 from the post below
Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Exam (VTUEEE) 2024
The following B.Tech courses with various specializations are offered by the University for the academic session.
- B.Tech. Aeronautical Engineering
- B.Tech. Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data Science
- B.Tech. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Tech. Biotechnology
- B.Tech. Civil Engineering
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Design
- B.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (Cyber Security)
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (Data Science)
- B.Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech. Information Technology
- B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
VTUEEE 2024 Important Dates
Candidates desirous of applying must keep in mind the important dates for the VTUEEE 2024 which are given below-
- Online application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date to Apply: To be announced
- Admit Card Release Date: As per VTU
VTUEEE DATES – VTUEEE 2024 PPT & CBT
- PHASE-I: SLOT-I: 04th to 07th January 2024; SLOT-II: 22nd to 25th February 2024
- PHASE – II: SLOT-I: 04th to 07th April 2024; SLOT-II: 20th to 23rd April 2024
Declaration of Results
- PHASE-I: SLOT-I: 09th February 2024; SLOT-II: 09th March 2024
- PHASE-II: SLOT-I: 19th April 2024; SLOT-II: 02nd May 2024
VTUEEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria
It is crucial for students to ensure their eligibility to apply for VTUEEE 2024. Here we have listed down the important eligibility criteria for admission to B.Tech program of the University for the session 2024-25
- A pass in +2 (or its equivalent)
- Those appearing for 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination in March/April/May 2024 can appear for VTUEEE 2024.
- For the purpose of consideration for award of the Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship, the State or Union Territory from which the candidate has studied and appeared for the qualifying exam (12th standard examination of the State or Central Board) will be taken as the state to which the candidate belongs, even though the nativity of the candidate may be another State or Union Territory.
- A candidate who has not completed 25 years of age as on 1st July of the year in which admission is sought is eligible.
- However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Physically Challenged (PC) candidates, the age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Certificate only will be taken as authentic. Age relaxation up to six months may be granted by the Authority of the Institution in specific cases.
- In addition to the Govt. norms, candidates who seek admission to B.Tech Degree Programmes should have either completed or appearing for, any one of the following examinations as on March 2020:
- 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by any State Board, Central Board of higher Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi). The Council for Indian School Certificate Exam (CISCE, New Delhi); National Institute of Open Schooling; Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Exam conducted by a recognized Board / University; High School Certificate Exam of the University of Cambridge or equivalent.
- Minimum of 60% marks in MPC/BPC in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination for admission into B.Tech programmes 2024
Lateral Entry to B.Tech Degree Programs
- The candidates who possess the Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu or its equivalent are eligible to apply for admission to the third semester of B.Tech in the branch corresponding to the branch of study. (OR)
- The candidates who possess the Degree in Science (B.Sc.,) (10+2+3 stream) with Mathematics as a subject at the H.Sc. are eligible to apply for admission to the third semester of B.Tech.
VTUEEE 2024 Application Form
The detailed step-by-step application process for VTUEEE has been mentioned below. All candidates have to follow the application process for the VTUEEE 2024 Exam
- Candidates, who are interested in appearing for the Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Exam (VTUEEE), can submit their applications online through the official website of the University i.e. website
- Step 1 – Register yourself
- Step 2 – verify your Mobile Number
- Step 3 – Fill the Application Form Online
- Step 4 – Enter Academic Details
- Step 5 – Pay the Application Fee
- Step 6 – Upload Documents and submit
VTUEEE 2024 Application Fee
- The candidates need to pay Rs.950/- (non-refundable) amount for VTUEEE Application Form 2024
Mode of Payment
- For Online Mode: Cost of the Application is Rs.950/- (non-refundable). Payment can be done via net banking /Debit card/ Credit card.
- For Offline Mode: Candidate can send in a Demand draft for Rs.950/- drawn in favour of “ Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology”, payable at Chennai, to The Head Admission along with a requisition letter containing the full address of the applicant. OR
- Candidates can purchase the application forms from the Regional Offices of Vel Tech with cash payment of Rs.950/-. Click here for addresses of information center or
- By handing over a DD for Rs.950 /- in person at Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Avadi, Chennai. Please send in the filled Application form only to the Institution Address: The Head Admissions, Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, No.42, Avadi-Vel Tech Road, Avadi, Chennai – 600 062, Tamil Nadu, India, Toll Free Number: 1800 2127 669, Email: [email protected]
VTUEEE Exam Pattern 2024
The exam pattern details and topics covered are as follows-
- Applicants can review the exam pattern for VTUEEE 2024 to find out more details on how the entrance exam will be performed by the officials
- The applicants are advised to enhance their preparation techniques by being acquainted with the exam pattern.
- Mode: Two Stages – Phase I is pen-paper, while Paper II is pen-paper and computer-based analysis.
- Medium: Paper is specified in English only.
- Duration: The total duration of the test is 3 hours.
- Question Types: The test consists of MCQ type questions
- No. of Questions: There are 90 questions in the VTUEEE paper
- Max Marks: The paper is of 360 marks in total.
- Positive Marking: 04 marks are provided for the right answer
- Negative Marking: 1⁄4 of the marks for incorrect answers are deducted.
Distribution of Questions
- Chemistry – 30
- Maths – 30
- Physics – 30
VTUEEE 2024 Exam Centers
The examination will be held in the following exam centre across the country. candidates are required to select the examination centre of their choice while filling the application form
- Andhra Pradesh – 01; Arunachal Pradesh – 02; Assam – 03; Bihar – 04; Chhattisgarh – 05; Goa – 06; Gujarat – 07; Haryana – 08; Himachal Pradesh – 09; Jammu & Kashmir – 10; Jharkhand – 11; Karnataka – 12; Kerala – 13; Madhya Pradesh – 14; Maharashtra – 15; Manipur – 16; Meghalaya – 17; Mizoram – 18; Nagaland – 19; Orissa – 20; Punjab – 21; Rajasthan – 22; Sikkim – 23; Tamil Nadu – 24; Telangana – 25; Tripura – 26; Uttar Pradesh – 27; Uttarakhand – 28; West Bengal – 29; Andaman & Nicobar Islands – 30; Chandigarh – 31; Dadra & Nagar Haveli – 32; Daman & Diu 33; Delhi – 34; Lakshadweep – 35; Puducherry – 36
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website