Amrita School of Business announces Admission to Test Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2024, Apply now
Amrita University MBA Admission 2024 – Amrita School of Business has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program at Amritapuri, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Kochi Campuses and MBA – MS in Business Analytics Dual Degree Program in collaboration with one of the top public universities in USA, University at Buffalo, State University of New York (UB) for the academic session 2024. Check out details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, etc. for Amrita University MBA Admission 2024 from the page below.
Amrita University MBA Admission 2024
- Business Analytics
- Human Resources
- Application Open for Admission 2024: September 27, 2023
- ACAT (Amrita Common Aptitude Test) to be held in January 2024.
- UG degree (10+2+3 Pattern), recognized by AIU (Association of Indian Universities)
- Minimum 50% aggregate in 10th, 12th and UG. Students in their final year can apply with the last completed semester results.
- Any one of the valid test scores of Rank in Amrita MET / CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / GMAT / GRE. Candidates appearing for these tests can apply with the test registration number.
- Department of Management, Kochi and Amritapuri (Kollam) campuses accept valid KMAT scores.
- Candidates applying for MBA-MS at Bengaluru need to have a minimum IBT-TOEFL score of 79 or IELTS score of 6.5 with individual category score of 6 or a PTE score of 55 with individual category score of 50 (to be submitted on or before August 20, 2022.)
- Those appearing for final year examinations of Bachelor’s degree may also apply, subject to the completion of their examinations and viva-voce, if any, before June 30, 2024.
- It is mandatory for a final year student, who is provisionally considered eligible by ASB, Coimbatore and admitted, to submit the mark-sheet and degree certificate of the final year bachelor’s degree examination latest by October 2024.
- Candidates with work experience will have an added advantage for admissions.
- Application for Admission to MBA 2024 at Amrita School of Business, should be submitted online (https://www.amrita.edu/admissions/asb#about).
Step by Step Application Process
- Click on ‘Apply Now’, Register as a new user by filling your name, email ID, password of your choice, your choice of campus etc. A verification mail will be sent to your registered email address. Please verify.
- After verification, an email will be sent with user ID and password. Login to the admission portal and fill up your application with all relevant details.
- Pay application fee online, with credit card / debit card or net banking.
- Application Fee is Rs. 1500 + GST
- Mode of Payment : Through online with credit card / debit card or net banking
- Selection process will be based on best score secured in Amrita MBA Entrance Test A-MET-2024 or valid test score of CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/XAT/GRE/KMAT
- Candidates are short-listed for Personal Interview (PI), based on their academic and test score and will be informed about the PI date by email and SMS. (Candidate who are not shortlisted will not get any communication)
- During the PI candidates will be evaluated on their written and verbal communication skills, subject and general knowledge and overall personality.
- Offer letter sent to the candidates to the successful candidates by email and SMS.
- Selected candidates need to make the payment online by the said date.
Amrita ACAT (Amrita Common Aptitude Test)2024
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will conduct ACET (Amrita Common Aptitute Test) for admission to MBA programs offered at 5 campuses: Amaravati, Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore and Kochi. ACAT will be conducted across India via Computer Based Test Mode (CBT) tentatively in January 2024
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Questions: 100
- Marks: 3 for correct, -1 for wrong
- Verbal Reasoning & Language Comprehension [25 questions]
- Data Interpretation & Analysis [25 questions]
- General Knowledge on Indian & Global Scenarios [25 questions]
- Quantitative Aptitude [25 questions]
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website