ARCH College of Design & Business announces – All India Entrance Exam for Design (AIEED) 2024 for Admission to UG and PG Courses in Design
AIEED 2024 – ARCH College of Design & Business will be conducting All India Entrance Exam for Design (AIEED) 2024 for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Design. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to UG & PG Programs offered by the institute for the Academic year 2024. AIEED was launched in the year 2010 and since then ARCH conducts it every year as a process to select students for the various courses at the college.
All India Entrance Exam for Design (AIEED) 2024
The following courses are offered by ARCH College of Design & Business for the academic session 2024 through AIEED
Bachelor of Design (B.DES) (4 Years)
- B.Des Fashion Design
- B.Des Interior Design
- B.Des Jewellery Design
- B.Des Craft & Accessory Design
- Bachelor of Visual Arts (B.V.A) Applied Art
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- International Study Abroad Degree (3+1+1 Years)
Bachelor of Design
- BA Fashion Design
- BA Interior Design
- BA Product Design
- BA Graphic Design
- Post Graduate (PG) Degree Courses
Master of Vocational Studies In Design & Entrepreneurship (M.VOC) – 2 Years
- M.Voc Fashion Design & Entrepreneurship
- M.Voc Interior Design & Entrepreneurship
- M.Voc Jewellery Design & Entrepreneurship
- M.Voc Product Design & Entrepreneurship
Candidates must go through the schedule of AIEED 2024 to avoid missing out on any of the deadlines
- Online Application Forms: 06th October 2023
- AIEED Exam: 15th to 25th December 2023
- Batch Starts : May 2024
The candidate needs to meet the eligibility criteria of the program seeking admission to. Here we have listed down the key eligibility criteria for AIEED 2024
Undergraduate (UG) Level Courses
- Students who have Appeared for/ or Cleared Class 10+2 (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines) are eligible to participate in the AIEED Screening for Design Studies.
- Class 10+1 Students can also write AIEED 2024, and qualifying students will be eligible for direct admission in the academic year 2024 after clearing the interaction and PoA stage.
Postgraduate Level Courses
- Graduates or students pursuing graduation in any discipline from a recognised university can apply for this course.
Candidates can follow the step by step application process to apply for AIEED 2024
- Eligible candidates can apply for AIEED 2024 through online mode at website or www.archedu.org
- Applying to ARCH is a 1-2-3-4 steps experience.
- Step 1- Simply fill the request form and we will contact you.
- Step 2- Fill the online application form, choose your preferable exam date
- Step 3- Complete your AIEED Screening Process. Once you complete your process, Admission results will normally be declared in two to four weeks.
- Step 4- On successfully passing the Entrance Screening for Design, the completion of formalities is required to ensure the booking of a seat, if available, on the preferred Design course.
- Application fee is INR 3000/- only.
- Mode of Payment : Though Debit/Credit Card & use our Online Payment Gateway
- The selection of candidates is strictly merit based. The cumulative performance in all parameters mentioned below will be considered for the final selection of candidates.
- Performance in past education.
- Based AIEED 2024
- Performance in Interview + Portfolio
The Complete Process of Screening for Design Studies is aimed at examining
- ‘ATTITUDE’ as against the existing, overly measured, ‘APTITUDE’. It will evaluate and assess: –
- Psychological Consonance and Endowments for Design e.g. Empathy, creativity, toughness, Openness, Perseverance & Focus, Sense of Humour/ appreciation of humour/ connections etc.
- COMPREHENSION & COMMUNICATION SKILL – in the broadest all-encompassing sense – Visual, Verbal, Conceptual, Interpersonal Transactional
Structure of AIEED Exam
- General Aptitude Test (GAT)
- Creative Aptitude Test (CAT)
- Testing Parameters
- Scholarship will be given to students on the basis of the following criteria: (any one would be applicable)
- Cumulative Result from 3 stages of AIEED Exam,
- Performance in past qualification,
- Income of the family,
- Ward of a single mother, Servicemen, Craftsman or artisan etc.
- One Girl Child Scholarship
- Domicile scholarships for Rajasthan Students
- The scholarship will be awarded on ‘first come first served’ basis and would be valid for a certain time-period. Once all the scholarships are claimed, further students would not be considered for the same, even if they fulfil all the requirements.
For more information & to apply online, visit the Official Website